Wanted Ta49 Turbo

Buddy of mine has one he was about to list, dont know about the price but I do know its in great shape, he just up graded to a TE62, I'll have min PM you ASAP. His user name on here is 1BADWE4TT

I have a TA-60 brand new from John Graig with polished intake housing for $650:smile: Let me know if interested or if u want pics

I PMD you and E-mailed you Trip...but got no response. I have a VERY low mile and well taken care of TA-49 with a polished housing and polished inlet bell and HD actuator. And I'm just outside of Toronto. You can PM me your phone number if you like with the appropriate time to call you. Brad

Buddy of mine has one he was about to list, dont know about the price but I do know its in great shape, he just up graded to a TE62, I'll have min PM you ASAP. His user name on here is 1BADWE4TT

I do have a TA49 with approx. 4000 miles on it, some minor up and down play, nothing to affect its performance, no smoking, HD actuator, billet inlet bell and the Precision .85 exhaust housing. PM me with an offer.