Wanted: SUV with third row seating

TurboTer

Zap! Commander
Looking for a large (or somewhat large) SUV. Must have third row seating. I can afford the years around 1995-1999 (nothing too too expensive). Anyone have anything?

How about this?

1999 GMC Suburban

It is the first one on the page. DrewL from this board now owns the black one and you are welcome to ask his experience with how I do business. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Have a great evening!

Thanks,
Bryan :)

Re: How about this?

Originally posted by twobryans
1999 GMC Suburban

It is the first one on the page. DrewL from this board now owns the black one and you are welcome to ask his experience with how I do business. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Have a great evening!

Thanks,

Can you some how mark the cars that are sold on your web site...I like alot of them but dont wont to hae to keep asking whats sold,,,Like the Light Rosewood:mad: :mad: Sold:( :(

BUT whats left
1969 Blue Z28 with Centerlines $$

Re: How about this?

1999 GMC Suburban

Thanks,

Outstanding truck. The only negitive thing is I see you live in VA. :( How much are you asking?

Give me a call at 804-426-3600. We can work it out. Have a great evening!

Thanks,
Bryan:)

Re: Re: How about this?

Originally posted by BandAid≈
Can you some how mark the cars that are sold on your web site...I like alot of them but dont wont to hae to keep asking whats sold,,,Like the Light Rosewood:mad: :mad: Sold:( :(

BUT whats left
1969 Blue Z28 with Centerlines $$

I have been considering getting my son to work on figuring out the best way to mark the ones that have already left. I'm just unsure of how I want to accomplish that just yet.

The Rosewood car is in Chicago. You have probably seen that one running around there somewhere. Let me know if I can do anything else ot help. Have a great evening!

Thanks,

Give me a call at 804-426-3600. We can work it out. Have a great evening!

Thanks,
Bryan:)

Well, it's probably too late to call you tonight, so I'll call ya tomorrow or you can feel free to PM me your asking price.