Wanted: Stock radio wiring harness plugs 12 pin

GSX-PKV

I'm embarrassed to say this but I'm the original owner of my WE4 and when it was new, 26 years ago I installed an aftermarket stereo and like a moron, I cut the wires and spliced them into the aftermarket radio. I want to reinstall the original radio and what I need now are the 4 plugs and wires that plug into the back of the radio. I need them with fairly with long wires. I found one on ebay but those have the wires cut pretty short so they'd be a pain to respliced to the car's original wires. If anyone has anything that could be of help, please let me know. Thanks! Paul paulvilser@sbcglobal.net

I can check and see if mine is still in my car. I have a block off plate over where radio and hvac controls were

Have you checked ebay? They have people selling the factory ones that have been cut out and matching colors to the car and they have aftermarket plugs, some that are on piece to replace the cars side harness.​

I believe these are what your looking for.?

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    816.9 KB · Views: 124
I have these if they can be of help I'll send them to you. I'm leaving for Bowling Green tonight and can bring them along if you'll be there. Paul

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 102