Wanted:steering wheel

YELAGN

Are they available used? i checked with the dealer and a new one is more than i want to spend. does anyone have one they want to sell?

They list for $450!! I was amazed that they are still available too!
seems like most all the stuff for our cars is discontinued but that.

Do you have a part number for the wheel?

You have a part number for the wheel? I may be able to get one at a fairly descent price. E-mail me at shawn@up-link.net

P.S. I am the guy from Arkansas that was going to buy the TTA you bought if you didn't buy it :)

I think this is the correct part# 17987235 i got the # from the third gen board.but i will double check the # also.
Yeah Kevin said that you were really on him to sell it to you.
I am glad he is a man of his word since i had made all the plans to pick the car up allready. hope there is no hard feelings.
Thanks in advance for the help

No hard feelings....I just got a TTA the other day with a lot of upgrades already :) I was really just giving him a hard time (all in fun) because I told him I wanted the car, and that day your deposit showed up.

Does $261.69 sound reasonable to you for that wheel, BRAND new from GM?

-Shawn

Wow! that was fast! That sounds plenty good to me!
Let me double check that # tomorrow and i will get with you.
Thanks again Shawn!
Glad to hear you got yourself a TTA!
This is my third TTA. they are very addicting!

I saw this post and went and picked one up at the local dealer here today for the same price. I was amazed that they were still available. Everything else seems to be discontinued.

It doesn't include the stereo controls it's just the leather wheel it's self. It was a little closer to $300 with tax but still a deal as compared to third gen parts recovered wheels, they wanted $375 plus my wheel in trade for their recovered ones. These are NOS GM parts that list for well over $400.

Here's my little secret...

Here's my little secret....SHHHHH

Seriously though. Go to http://www.gmpartsdirect.com and enter in that part number for the steering wheel. It comes up as $261.69

Buy it from them, and pay shipping but no tax, and it will arrive at your door, no trip to the dealership is necessary!

Check out their prices on most GM parts...they are generally cheaper than what my local dealer will sell them for.

-Shawn