WANTED: raggedy OLD Ford

8AV8

Banned
I run a small Ford dealership (Iknow, Iknow,Iknow). I want to find an old STEEL body Ford anything in a pasture or whatever.

I'm gonna remove the body from the firewall back, turn the back of the frame into a trailer tongue and make a GRILL out of the front of the car/truck.:cool:

It needs to be in the south MS, LA, AL area and FREE!

The owner isn't happy with added expense, I talked him into a new TIG for the shop and a couple of the guys are gonna help with the labor. I told him I would handle getting a donor car/truck....:biggrin:

I don't care what condition as long as it isn't rusted beyond all recognition.

If you gotta turd Ford you want off of the back 40....I'm your huckleberry!!!:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

I run a small Ford dealership (Iknow, Iknow,Iknow). I want to find an old STEEL body Ford anything in a pasture or whatever.

I'm gonna remove the body from the firewall back, turn the back of the frame into a trailer tongue and make a GRILL out of the front of the car/truck.:cool:

It needs to be in the south MS, LA, AL area and FREE!

The owner isn't happy with added expense, I talked him into a new TIG for the shop and a couple of the guys are gonna help with the labor. I told him I would handle getting a donor car/truck....:biggrin:

I don't care what condition as long as it isn't rusted beyond all recognition.

If you gotta turd Ford you want off of the back 40....I'm your huckleberry!!!:biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Got a few around here. Where you located?

Go to a dealership and grab a new Taurus "SHO"

If you didn't know it Dan, ferd has offered a new accessory to the options list for new car and is retrofitting it as well. Electrically heated tailgates and trunk lids. It's supposed to be for those who like to go to tailgate parties but the real reason is so your hands don't get cold while pushing it down the road.:eek::biggrin::tongue: