Wanted: Powermaster vacuum ball

One of these...

(photo courtesy of gbodyparts.com)

accumulator_ball.jpg

Anyone else?

kirban 2 cents worth

I assume you mean an original 2nd design one that has the yellow wording aorund the outside portion of the ball unlike the ones we sell pictured in above post...which are repro brand new ones.

I have a few that have been tested good by Richard Clark 85% of the original pressure...great a s a spare at $50 and $10 shipping paypal perferred..unlss oyu can find new its hard for most sellers to know how good a used one is unless they took it off a good powermaster...

My point is I doubt a better deal exists for the money.....

email me if you wish denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thank you, Dennis. I'll take one that's tested good.

I'll work with you via email or PM...there are a few other things I need as well [from your site]. I'd like to combine them to help on shipping.

One last question...what is the shelf life on these things? If you cap it off and shelf it, will it work indefinitely?

I'm actually a little unsure what ultimately kills these things under normal use, and . Fill/drain cycles during braking? When you unscrew it from the master cylinder, does the nitrogen leak until you cap it off?

Thanks...

Thank you, Dennis. I'll take one that's tested good.

I'll work with you via email or PM...there are a few other things I need as well [from your site]. I'd like to combine them to help on shipping.

One last question...what is the shelf life on these things? If you cap it off and shelf it, will it work indefinitely?

I'm actually a little unsure what ultimately kills these things under normal use, and . Fill/drain cycles during braking? When you unscrew it from the master cylinder, does the nitrogen leak until you cap it off?

Thanks...

kirban 2 cents worth

richard clark knows all the answers on these preplexing brake units....I cna tell you this the trick is to change you brake fluid every 2 years most foreign car companies tell you this GM did not at least not back in 1987.

brake fluid is fairly clear looking when new...old brake fluid looks like pepsi or coke..

I own these under my other company so I perfer paypal...these I have tested are great to have a s a spare if you travel... I rather ship the bowl by itself as shipping is $10 for just the bowl. Uness you have little items and items we have in stock.
I had 4 of these and you are getting my last one so you don;t want to wait too long. Finding good ones among dead cores is like hitting the lottery it does not happen often....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

...I own these under my other company so I perfer paypal...these I have tested are great to have a s a spare if you travel... I rather ship the bowl by itself as shipping is $10 for just the bowl...

No problem, Dennis. We'll do this on its own. I'll PayPal you $60 to the email address you listed.

Thanks.