Wanted - Pair of rust free LS backing plates / dust shield with e brake

84SFIGN

Anyone willing to help me out with a pair of rear LS style disk backing plate brakets with the dust shield and e brake set up? I can buy them new from the dealer but would like to save some $$ on used parts. I can find them at my local LKQ but they are rusty here in Michigan. These parts can be found on any 98' to 2002 Camaro. I can pay with Paypal.....let me know what you have.
Thanks,

Sorry this post is in the wrong forum..I re posted in the wanted section.

a few minutes in a blasting cabinet makes rusty brackets into rust free brackets.. hell, a few minutes soaking in hydrochloric acid makes rusty brackets into rust free brackets.
a couple of coats of Rustoleum afterwards and they look better than new..

a few minutes in a blasting cabinet makes rusty brackets into rust free brackets.. hell, a few minutes soaking in hydrochloric acid makes rusty brackets into rust free brackets.
a couple of coats of Rustoleum afterwards and they look better than new..

Yep....I have a top of the line sand blaster and blast stuff on regular basis but can tell you that of the 3 Michigan Camaro's I've taken apart, none of them had parts worthy of chamber time. You can remove light surface rust but you can't touch heavy pitting. I've wasted my time trying to sand blast junk parts and don't want to try polishing a turd again.