WANTED - Nascar/ Tilton style bellhousing

BlownV6

I have a guy looking for a Tilton ?? bellhousing & clutch arm that goes with it. He is going to use a T-10 trans , so the ones used in Nascar / Arca etc should work. Normally you cant hardly give them away , so Im sure someboby has one in the corner they would like to get rid of. Let me know what you have. Thanks Mike

BlownV6 said:
I have a guy looking for a Tilton ?? bellhousing & clutch arm that goes with it. He is going to use a T-10 trans , so the ones used in Nascar / Arca etc should work. Normally you cant hardly give them away , so Im sure someboby has one in the corner they would like to get rid of. Let me know what you have. Thanks Mike

Uh oh... Mike B is posting up LOOKING FOR a couple stage parts? What is the world coming to? There must be a national shortage or maybe this part doesnt really exist?

Otherwise it'd be on YOUR shelf, stacked with a dozen others just like it! ;)

I really havent ever had but maybe 3 or 4 of these in the 25 years Ive been messing with these.

BTW I would be happy to hook anyone up with the buyer directly. Mike

mike, i have a complete assembly, bell housing, flywheel, clutch assembly, hyd, throught bearing, starter, from a busch engine, make me an offer that i cant refuse, if you see rock and henry tell the hello and thanks again,