Wanted: Low mile 87 gn

VETROC

I am looking for a low mile (MUST BE UNDER 8,000 miles) 87 GN or T. Prefer hardtop car, but will consider all cars. Must be a clean no stories car. Cash ready and waiting for the right car. :cool:

G.N. for sale

I have an ORIGINAL 460 mile G.N. for sale . With the exception of the battery the car is all original and non-modified.

Price is $39,500.

I will be away until after New Years

Thanx, Ed

Over the hill

My t-top GN is over the hill at 12.2K miles but it's price is 24K as opposed to 30K they seem to get on Ebay.
I have it posted here but it's back quite a bit.
Battery, oil filter, oil are not original, everything else is.
Never molested, never beat on, never even spun the tires.
(Felt it's muscle once in awhile and chirped the tires.)
It just sits for months at a time until I decide to drive it and put fresh gas in it.
Never been driven in snow. Got caught in a rain shower twice in it's lifetime.
I'm in Illinois, north burbs of Chicago.
I'm tired of it and my other toys.
use my user name @yahoo.com to contact me.

FYI,
This is the price range this guy is willing to pay.
This list is off one of his posts in 2009. I think he is unrealistic but maybe he'll get lucky.

700 mile GN - $29,900 (Based on Kirban's recent sale)
1000 - 5000 mi - $22,000
6000 - 9000 mi - $20,000
10,000 - 15,000 mi - $14,000 - $18,000
16,000 - 19,000 mi - $13,000 - $16,000
20,000 - 29,000 mi - $13,000 - $15,000
30,000 - 40,000 mi - $10,000 - $12,000

FYI,
This is the price range this guy is willing to pay.
This list is off one of his posts in 2009. I think he is unrealistic but maybe he'll get lucky.

700 mile GN - $29,900 (Based on Kirban's recent sale)
1000 - 5000 mi - $22,000
6000 - 9000 mi - $20,000
10,000 - 15,000 mi - $14,000 - $18,000
16,000 - 19,000 mi - $13,000 - $16,000
20,000 - 29,000 mi - $13,000 - $15,000
30,000 - 40,000 mi - $10,000 - $12,000

That is an older post and I have and will continue to adjust my numbers accordingly (up and down). I take it on a car by car basis. I am not quite sure why you chose to be so petty about the fact that you did not like my offer and are now trying to come on here and bash me. Basically, the way it works is if you don't like an offer, you decline it. Instead, you sent me multilple emails ranting about your car and its value. You either have a lot of time on your hands or are a very disgruntled individual. My guess is a little of both. I could care less if your car is a perfect 10. I wouldn't buy from you for $10K. Nice to see that your are trying to have people on this forum jump on your band wagon. This is a great bunch here. You would know that if you had more than 5 posts.

Best of luck to you with your sale and as I stated in my last reply, there is an ass for every seat, hopefully you find the one that fits yours.

Saying you are unrealistic IMHO, is bashing you? Who is disgruntled?
In my first email when you offered me 18K when I'm asking 24K, I said you should post the what range you are willing to pay so as not to waste anyone's time. All I did is post that info for you, so others would know what you are willing to pay.
And I might add, I never ranted in emails about my car. I told you of what people were asking, what cars recently have sold for on Ebay etc.
Yeah this is a good bunch of people here and as I recall, they have you pretty well pegged. I tend to read more than post but I try to be helpful where I can.
"Tis better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought of as a fool, rather than to open it and remove any doubt."
As far as my car goes, I don't need to sell it but I would if the right combination of price and person came along. That person isn't you, at any price.

Saying you are unrealistic IMHO, is bashing you? Who is disgruntled?
In my first email when you offered me 18K when I'm asking 24K, I said you should post the what range you are willing to pay so as not to waste anyone's time. All I did is post that info for you, so others would know what you are willing to pay.
And I might add, I never ranted in emails about my car. I told you of what people were asking, what cars recently have sold for on Ebay etc.
Yeah this is a good bunch of people here and as I recall, they have you pretty well pegged. I tend to read more than post but I try to be helpful where I can.
"Tis better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought of as a fool, rather than to open it and remove any doubt."
As far as my car goes, I don't need to sell it but I would if the right combination of price and person came along. That person isn't you, at any price.

Congratulations on your 6th post. As to helping me let people know what I will and will not pay for a car, why don't you leave that up to me. I don't need your help as I do just fine on my own. As to your little addage about "keeping one's mouth closed"...I thin you should take your own advice because you are a complete idiot. I DON'T WANT YOUR CAR FOR THE PRICE YOU ARE ASKING! Get over it. If it was worth the $24K you are asking it would have been sold by now. Please do not add anything else to my post as I am serious about getting a low mile example GN. I do not need your cry baby commentary on here. Not sure why you are taking this so poorly? I made you an offer, you didn't like it, that's pretty much it...move on! You are a strange man. You should get some psycho therapy. Sounds like you have rejection issues. Probably got picked on in school no doubt for being a dweeb.

As I already stated, I don't want your car at any price. Move on and go bother someone else.

Attachments

• popcorn_photosculpture-p153431200377754555q9l0_400.jpg
    popcorn_photosculpture-p153431200377754555q9l0_400.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 259
I posted for others, not you.
It's a public forum, I can post as I please within TOS.
Sorry you're so upset that you forgot how to spell and that you must resort to name calling.
Your emails came from a law firm. What do you do there, empty the trash cans and sharpen the pencils?

I posted for others, not you.
It's a public forum, I can post as I please within TOS.
Sorry you're so upset that you forgot how to spell and that you must resort to name calling.
Your emails came from a law firm. What do you do there, empty the trash cans and sharpen the pencils?

You are very right it is a forum on which you can post as you please. I still don't understand why you are going so over the edge because I made you an offer you didn't like. In any event, I saw the popcorn post, which although funny is actually an indication that some watching this thread believe it will turn into more of a pissing contest than it already has. So in the spirit of being the bigger person, I will apologize for calling you a name and will end this rant right now.

P.S. The emails I sent you came from a law firm because I am a lawyer and if you must know, I don't empty the trash cans, but I do sharpen pencils from time to time. Good luck with the sale of your car.

As I already stated, I don't want your car at any price. Move on and go bother someone else.

No TB yet? After looking back through all your posts from 08, you mostly post in other people's F/S ads and tell them you wouldn't pay that much for the car. You also have plenty of posts about GNXs and what you think they are worth. So why has it taken you 3 years to find something worth buying? There have quite a few really nice cars with low mileage for sale here. Are you just a troll throwing your unwanted opinions on people's cars or a low baller that gets off on insulting sellers? Every couple of months you throw the same ad out there saying you want a low mile car. Maybe your reputation is keeping you from finding a seller....

No TB yet? After looking back through all your posts from 08, you mostly post in other people's F/S ads and tell them you wouldn't pay that much for the car. You also have plenty of posts about GNXs and what you think they are worth. So why has it taken you 3 years to find something worth buying? There have quite a few really nice cars with low mileage for sale here. Are you just a troll throwing your unwanted opinions on people's cars or a low baller that gets off on insulting sellers? Every couple of months you throw the same ad out there saying you want a low mile car. Maybe your reputation is keeping you from finding a seller....[/QU

I have found and bought many nice cars. I don't determine pricing, the market does. As far as posting in other peoples ads...this is a forum and that's what people do they post.

They also undercut and disrupt someone trying to sell.

They also undercut and disrupt someone trying to sell.

Kind of like you are disrupting my post here? By your logic, you should not be posting in this thread since you don't have a car for sale that fits the description.

Let's just say I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine.;)

Let's just say I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine.;)

What medicine? I make offers on a lot of cars. Sometimes they are accepted and I buy the car, other times they are not and I move on. Key point here being MOVE ON. Not sure why some people get so offended with the negotiation process. Whatever :rolleyes: Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Vetroc also replied to my ad with a RIDICULOUS offer, $9500.00 less then what I am asking, of which I would not respond to. He offered 3-6 thousand dollars less than cars with 3- 9 thousand miles are currently selling for. My car is all original with 460 miles. In my OPINION this site is geared for serious, educated, respectful people, not for low- ballers that insult the rest of the community. In my OPINION if Vetroc was SERIOUS about buying a car , he would have done so already after seeing how many posts he has responded to over the YEARS!!!

Vetroc also replied to my ad with a RIDICULOUS offer, $9500.00 less then what I am asking, of which I would not respond to. He offered 3-6 thousand dollars less than cars with 3- 9 thousand miles are currently selling for. My car is all original with 460 miles. In my OPINION this site is geared for serious, educated, respectful people, not for low- ballers that insult the rest of the community. In my OPINION if Vetroc was SERIOUS about buying a car , he would have done so already after seeing how many posts he has responded to over the YEARS!!!

I have bought plenty of cars thank you. Look at my sig for my current vehicles. You actually did reply to my offer, which was for $30K for your car. I think that is an acceptable offer for your car since one just sold on here not too long ago with 700 miles for the same amount. Sorry it was not what you were looking to get. Please move on and get over it.

car for sale

hello, i have a 1987 buick gn for sale with 700 miles. thinking about 35k. anyone interested? san antonio,texas. new bumper fillers, new tires, new gas tank and sending unit. stored for 20 years. will consider offers...geno
i haven't figured out how to send photos yet. stay tuned...