Wanted: Low Mile 87 Gn

VETROC

Have $22K for a low mile GN. Must be under 8,000 miles. Also have $29K available for an ultra low mile GN (under 1,000 miles). Cars must be stock, or come with all parts to put back to stock. Let me know what you have. Prefer MA, CT, NH, NY, VT, RI, NJ, PA, MD, but will travel greater distance for the right car. Thanks. :cool:

There is a 300-something mile GN on EBAY right now, from NY. But I think it is over $30,000 by now.

Ha...he has Barret-Jackson syndrome! It's a T-top car anyways.

He keeps saying this is an investment, blah, blah..............

All I know is that I bought an 11,000 mile all original GN in 2005. If I would sell it now I would take a loss...not even counting the $1,000+ per year for four years to have it stored(I dont have any garage space for it), etc.

Even if the economy was better, these still aren't really money-making cars. That guy is bragging..."if I don't sell now, I'll sit on for 5 years...then I'll cash in"....in my opinion BS! Just another used car salesman blowing smoke!

There is a 300-something mile GN on EBAY right now, from NY. But I think it is over $30,000 by now.

I'm all set with that car. The seller seems like the quintessential used car salesman. Thinks its worth $50K :eek: . Good luck with that one. Moreover, I would not pay that kind of money for a T-Top car.

Thanks for the reply though. :cool:

I ddn't mean to offend anyone by my anti-T top comment.

These are my opinions from personal experience:

T-tops are cool...I own a G-body monte ss w/ t tops. I wanted that car because of the t-tops. But the thrill quickly wore off. First of all, where to store while driving? Them in the bags in the trunk....moving around, especially when turning corners...a nice way to dent the driver's side quarter panel from the inside and/or damage the tops. Second, mine leak even in light rain...annoying. 3rd, the seals...when they dry rot...they are expensive to replace. 4th...they sometimes rattle while driving. 5th, the area under them is usually rotted/rusted because the water sits if the drains are plugged. I'm probably forgetting other things that bother me right now...maybe no shades for them w/ these cars(mine are tinted though)...security reasons(even though they'd just pry the window)...the metal roof behind my T's to the rear window is really thin metal(maybe a cheapo design?).....blah, blah................

All the above are my problems with a STOCK car......add some mods(especially to a GN)...and the solid roof adds rigidity, etc.

I'm not even a fan of sun roofs on cars...my daily driver has one...and I rarely open it. Also keep the shade drawn across it to keep the sun and heat out of the car anyways, so my ac is colder.

But, to each his own...................

six of one, half dozen of another

Fun to ride with tops out PLUS it looks cool. Mine do not leak and only rattle a little plus my son loves to look at the sky while we ride and tell me what the clouds look like.

For those of you who choose to reply, please read my original post as to what I am looking for. Not interested in 30K, 40K, 50K mile GN's. Looking for LOW MILE CARS ONLY! (Not low miles for the year, but low mileage period). Will consider anything under 9,000 miles. All PM's replied to.

Please only post on this thread if you have or know of a car that fits my WANT AD here. If not, please start another post on whatever it is that you are interested in otherwise, I will have to start another one of these threads and annoy more members as I have been looking for quite some time now.:p

Thanks for your understanding :D

Ttt

All in the care and driving.....

Wrong.

Btw, I would not get too hung up on mileage. The dashes in these cars are easily removed and replaced or turned back. It's virtually impossible to know exactly what the mileage will be on these cars.

I have seen many cars with 40k or 50k that looked way better then 10k or 20k cars. I can understand the novelty of a low mile car but condition is most important imo.

I find it hard to believe that you haven't found what ur looken for with that kinda money.

Tire Kicker:rolleyes:

Who has time to kick tires these days? I have to work twice as hard to make the same amount of money because of this sucky economy. If I was only out there kicking tires, I would not waste my time. If a car presents itself that fits my original post, I will buy it. Until then, I will keep looking. They are out there, I missed a couple recently, because I did not act quick enough, but they are out there. I am also VERY picky with my cars and that hasn't helped much either.

I would love to do business with a fellow forum member, that way both parties here get something out of it.

I'll just keep my post going til I find what I am looking for if you don't mind. :p