WANTED: intercooled shortblock, longblock, bare block, heads,anything I can build up

Tfreestyle

I am currently in an engine rebuild class. I have a 350 laying here but my buddy was willing to buy it from me so I thought I would build a buick motor instead. Id be interested in whatever you have for sale if the price is right. bareblock, shortblock, just some heads or ???. let me know what you have, price(I will not make blind offers) and where exactly you are located. I am in the l.a. area near where the 10 and 405 freeways meet. willing to drive for the right deal.

Welcome to the southwestern section, check chevotas post its a couple posts under yours he has some stock parts for sale,rods,pistons, etc..

I am currently in an engine rebuild class. I have a 350 laying here but my buddy was willing to buy it from me so I thought I would build a buick motor instead. Id be interested in whatever you have for sale if the price is right. bareblock, shortblock, just some heads or ???. let me know what you have, price(I will not make blind offers) and where exactly you are located. I am in the l.a. area near where the 10 and 405 freeways meet. willing to drive for the right deal.

here you go found this on ebay
eBay Motors: 1987 Buick Turbo T/Grand National engine (item 130209029268 end time Mar-29-08 20:49:56 PDT)