WANTED: Grey plastic dash piece on top of dash with speaker grills

323GTX

I'm looking for that gray plastic piece that runs along the top of the dash, the ones with the speaker grills in it. Mine has a huge crack.

Thanks.

with the age of the plastic I am sure a mint used one will be ready to crack once you install it!! You will end up spending more in the long run. Buy the new one and keep it out of the sun......

with the age of the plastic I am sure a mint used one will be ready to crack once you install it!! You will end up spending more in the long run. Buy the new one and keep it out of the sun......

When I completely restored & replaced the burgundy interior in my other Regal, the car was outside most of it's life and the top of the dash wasn't cracked. R&R just fine. This car has 43k and been garaged most of it's life, yet it has a huge crack in the middle. Not all are cracked due to sun & heat.

If you still need one, I have one out of my 87 GN that I replaced as the radio grills had two separations which I superglued after I removed the piece. The shipping is the killer on these large components. It cost me $24 to have the new one shipped in. I would sell for $35 if you pay all shipping costs.

i have had about 40 of these cars and i have never had a perfect one yet !!! buy a new one while you still can

Agree, you will be unhappy with a used one. Just buy it new and paint it to match.

Bought a new one from GM, was not impressed. The edge that faces the dash pad (opposite of the windshield) has a VERY rough cut edge.