Wanted: GNX

we are all allowed to voice an opinion,
I do not condemn you for yours.
but,, at that price, I highly doubt you will ever own a GNX.
we have all seen or heard about the low priced one, but did you ever see one in person?( at the low price)
I doubt it!
continue on with your dreams, sadly, thats all they will be.

we have all seen or heard about the low priced one, but did you ever see one in person?( at the low price)
I doubt it!

I've already owned one but it sold because I priced it right.

I can see both sides of this. If your car sells then you priced it right for the current market or just happen to find that right buyer.

When I sell my cars I don't hold out for every last penny. I feel like when its time to go its time to go.

Not everyone feels like I do. Some people want to hold out for what they think their car is worth.

I personally let the market speak and drop my price little by little until sold.

Cruzn
Is your car all original paint? Jacket , book or anything? Mods? What are the extra parts? I would love to have a driver GNX with some miles on it.

Are you still not open to ANY type of trades?

Hey jeff, hope your enjoying the gnx, but it looks like it could use some gm company amongst those fords. Still have that 90IrocZ waiting for you !;)

Hey jeff, hope your enjoying the gnx, but it looks like it could use some gm company amongst those fords. Still have that 90IrocZ waiting for you !;)

Hey Nick

If logistically we weren't so far away,it would have been in my garage:)

Shipping is a killer sometimes:(

my car close to 100 % orig

I can see both sides of this. If your car sells then you priced it right for the current market or just happen to find that right buyer.

When I sell my cars I don't hold out for every last penny. I feel like when its time to go its time to go.

Not everyone feels like I do. Some people want to hold out for what they think their car is worth.

I personally let the market speak and drop my price little by little until sold.

Cruzn
Is your car all original paint? Jacket , book or anything? Mods? What are the extra parts? I would love to have a driver GNX with some miles on it.

Are you still not open to ANY type of trades?

only changes are stainless exh system (after orig rusted out)
and orig turbo is put away in a box, to preserve it, TA49 now on there.
pass door was repainted by previous owner.
no jacket as orig owner never picked it up.
do have book, window sticker, literature,
no trades, have to many cars now.
Thanks

only changes are stainless exh system (after orig rusted out)
and orig turbo is put away in a box, to preserve it, TA49 now on there.
pass door was repainted by previous owner.
no jacket as orig owner never picked it up.
do have book, window sticker, literature,
no trades, have to many cars now.
Thanks

Are the fillers original and if so are they original paint, flexible and in good shape? Has there been any other paint work besides the passenger door? How has the original paint held up after 65K miles? Any checking, scrapes, scratches, dents, dings, fading, oxidation or any other defects? Does it have the original wheels and tires? Is it numbers matching with matching VIN stamps in both the engine and transmission? How are the original headliner, interior, and visors or have they been replaced and if so what kind of shape are they in?

I doubt it!

I don't doubt he will ever own one for that price and quite a few of us have seen reasonably priced GNX's enter the market as of late. #137 just sold for around $43K and it had 37K miles on it. Very nice clean and original GNX with original paint. Had the jacket and original set of Goodyear Gatorbacks to boot. I'm sure if he is patient, the right car will come along. Just be ready to buy quick when it does.

Since this thread has gotten a little away from the original topic. Please private message me if you are a SERIOUS seller. I will NOT entertain a GNX at the $70-100k asking price. Thanks anyway. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Iv'e seen that GNX in MT. and that's why Iv'e always HATED pics. Car looks pretty damn good in pics. don't it?? Well Iv'e looked that car over twice and the paint on it is terrible (needs a repaint) engine bay is pretty dirty and ALL the bare parts underneath the car are rusted. Guy wanted 50,000 for it a few years back and I thought then he was WAY off for that car.??

Most reasonable priced X's are/or was a driver at one time or another, as such one can expect it to show some age/weathering, laquer paint blems, surface rust, rust in general,bad bumper fillers,interior blems/wear etc. Good luck on your quest to find a $40-60K car as you describe.

GC

Hello to all.

I'm in the hunt for a 87 GNX. Must be all original. No add-ons. Original Paint, Tires, Docs, Books, Jacket etc...
I currently own a 1967 Shelby GT-350. Considering trade plus Cash.

Please advise on what you have to offer via email or thread post.

Thank you!

Jim
#344 is up for sale. Approx 11,000 miles. All the stuff you mentioned is here, signed or numbered. Tons of other stuff to go with the car, if you are interested. A this time, I do not have any parts lists, lets just say, a medium U haul trailer will help. Contact me at willard344@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest. Dave.

Hello to all.

I'm in the hunt for a 87 GNX. Must be all original. No add-ons. Original Paint, Tires, Docs, Books, Jacket etc...
I currently own a 1967 Shelby GT-350. Considering trade plus Cash.

Please advise on what you have to offer via email or thread post.

Thank you!

Jim
I forgot to ask about the mustang. If you contact me, let me know your price, and condition. Boy, that will look good next to my turbo TA pace car pre-production pilot car. (one of one). willard344@gmail.com

Just curious...was this deal ever made?? That's a pretty sweet Shelby. Its actually QUITE a compliment if someone wants to trade a nice Shelby for a GNX.