Wanted; ATR fan switch and relay

tlap

Like the title says, I am looking for a "working" Applied Technlogies fan switch and relay, if anyone might have one.
Thanks

Does it have to be from ATR? All you have to do is ground the trigger wire to force the fan to run on high.

I liked the idea behind ATR's being that it was a flow activated paddle switch. So once the flow throught the radiator got low enough it would automatically trigger the fan to come on. Then the relay had a built in delay, so the fan wouldnt cycle on and off to soon.

oh man. I forgot all about that gimmiky thing! I need to dig out my old BGC, kenne bell and ATR catalogs :)

I liked the idea behind ATR's being that it was a flow activated paddle switch. So once the flow throught the radiator got low enough it would automatically trigger the fan to come on.
I used to have that ATR setup years ago. The switch automatically let the fan on at low speed and when you went faster, then the paddle switch turned the fan off because there was enough air coming through the car's grille and the fan wasn't needed when travelling at higher speed.

Claude:)