wanted 87 turbo T

1 QWIK 6

Looking for an 87 Turbo T must be low mileage original paint solid roof. Might consider a moon roof car. Any one? thannks Anthony

Where are you located? What's your budget, and what do you consider low mileage?

I am open to all colours but blue on blue. All stock 20,000 and under is what I am looking for. I am located 2 hours from Detroit and will pay top dollar for the right car.

i am thinking of selling my turbo t ,got my eyes on a ls1
6speed trans am,i brought this car with intension off doing
custom paint and yes big wheels,didnt get around to painting,i have been getting use to this car but i love bling.
anyways considering selling it ,i brought it from off the boards with a salvage title and 18,883 miles,first of all it now has a clean title with a salvage history ,i have had all
fluids changed ,mobile 1 oil change,full tune up by a board
member garage it had the original plugs and wires wish i keep them,still has original belt but i dont drive it much.
i did use it daily for about 3 weeks.only needs more detailing,the milage is now 19,863 miles.it was salvaged
back in 1992 and the original owner who was a 45 year old
woman brought it back its totaled at 17,755 miles .it runs excellent and rides tight .i have installed a torque tech 3inch duals,2 1/2 inch hi flo cat and walbro with hot wire.
also new head liner installed.a/c cold old stuff.body wise its clean but can use a repaint body shop did terrible job
blending paint,i have documents proving the milage and telling why its low.i have a 1987 chrome grill and the front
spoiler,and bezels.power driver seat,tilt cruise,posi,power ant,power door locks,still has plastic film on dash trim.

Attachments

• rsz_picture_046.jpg
    rsz_picture_046.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 250
  • rsz_1picture_050.jpg
    rsz_1picture_050.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 251
  • rsz_picture_048.jpg
    rsz_picture_048.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 246
  • rsz_picture_052.jpg
    rsz_picture_052.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 247
1987 light blue on medium blue int

I am open to all colours but blue on blue. All stock 20,000 and under is what I am looking for. I am located 2 hours from Detroit and will pay top dollar for the right car.
you say here your not interested in blue on blue what about light blue exterior with medium blue interior rare moon roof option aluminum bumper brackets positrac perfect condition all original with only 17k. i even have the original tires on the original wheels. i will tell you more if you are interested. knee_dragger_r1@yahoo.com