Wanted: 3.8 GN frame side engine mounts, various misc parts

Trannyman95

One thing I want to work on early this year is more support for 3800 Series 2 swap parts, and this starts with engine mounts since it has been a hot subject and is the starting point. The engine side mount is not a problem, but finding the stamped steel frame side mount is not as easy to come by, at least locally.

I would prefer parts to be 86-87 GN vintage. I'm not looking to spend much on this stuff and is really just being used for mockup so doesn't have to be the prettiest but still usable. The downpipe is not a big deal as I will likely build a custom one for this project- BUT would be nice to use an existing popular aftermarket pipe to see if I can retain leaving it in one piece so aftermarket parts are an easier swap.

Here is a list of parts I would be interested in to work with-

- 3.8 V6 frame side mounts from GN (not sure if these varied between GN and carb'd 3.8)
- 86-87 GN style Accessory bracket for engine
- 3" downpipe, not new and pref ext gate (using for mockup more than anything)
- Turbo bracket that mounts to passenger side head

Thanks to those who have parts that can help out!

Dave

I have 2 turbo cover "J" brackets, 1 chromed : $40, and 1 regular: $30. Prices do not include shipping…

Claude.
DSCN1887.JPG

Thanks guys, Charlie I replied to your PM. Claude I appreciate it and will let you know, likely go with the regular one. Shipping to business address 46808 Fort Wayne, IN

Guys...correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the frame side mounts are all the same on the g body cars...it's the location that's different between the different engine sizes...(hence the multiple holes in the front crossmember....)

Guys...correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the frame side mounts are all the same on the g body cars...it's the location that's different between the different engine sizes...(hence the multiple holes in the front crossmember....)
All of the frame pads are the same for the Buick V6 engines in a metric chassis Keith. The rest of the holes are for engines other than a Buick V6,