Wanted 1987 limited turbo regal

slow87gn

wanted 1987 turbo limited regal excellent or fair shape ( no leather seats ) Ive got $9000 cash. If you are out there please email me with pics of the car and a phone number so we can talk about the car. Thanks a lot email me at lotuspod216@yahoo.com

yes i got all the pics that you sent me thanks a lot for the pics and i live in cleveland ohio

Are you still looking? I have a customer who stopped in today with a 87' Regal T-type, 61K miles, excellent shape for sale. He tried selling it to me (I don't have that kind of money to spend) but saw that you're looking.....

I'm down here in the Newark/Heath area (30 minutes due east of Columbus) He was wanting $10k for it, but I'm sure $9k waved under his nose could change things. Let me know.

(740)-243-7393

(The reason I'm doing this is if he can sell his car, then he can purchase a RV off of me :) Everyone's back could get scratched)

Thanks,

-Chris

Did you get the e-mail I sent you with the pictures. I have a mint white T with low miles I may be looking to sell. :(

The car will be posted here soon, I think. :cool:

He has it in the GN Registry, it is fairly optioned out. He is looking up the address and will be getting in touch with me shortly.:)

There might be no more than 50 miles in addition to what's in the registry.

I just talked with the owner, here is his information:

Dan Young

740-323-3927

He said to have anyone call him who is interested! You won't be dissapointed in this Regal.
:D

He is right down the road from me, and it takes me roughly a hour and a half to get to Cleavland (a little less if I'm in the GTP).

i dont think i can call him today but i will call him tomorow no matter what im really really really interested in the car i would like to go take a look at it tomorow

I would recommend you call him to setup a time for tomorrow - he works like a dog and usually 7 days a week, he was able to excape from there today to look at campers.

He's a cool guy, easy going, just give him a ring to make sure your and his schedule match up.:)

I've recieved quite a few emails so I wanted to post some more about the car clear a few things up...

Color:Tan or camel interior .
60/40 power bench seat
concert sound
factor alrm
power moonroof windows & locks
limited slip rear end
new hooker exhaust cat.back
hollow cat converter have orig.
Recent brakes shocks & trans fluid change
Stored inside since 1990
Never driven in snow
Undercoated when delivered new
No modifications to motor ever
Replaced intercooler hoses.

If you want to know anything else just ask.

Hey NJ Turbo shoot me an e mail on the car you might be selling i am ready to buy one right now thanks Sam

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
Hey NJ Turbo shoot me an e mail on the car you might be selling i am ready to buy one right now thanks Sam

You have a e-mail. Not posted as of yet but car is a 10. :cool: :eek: