WANTED: 1986 or 1987 Buick Grand National In California...

DannyBoy1987

I Am Finally Ready To Purchase A GN I have $$$11,000$$$ Cash in Hand If Youre Car Has Hi Performance Up grades, Astro Roof I can Gather Up A lil More Money $$$$ Car Must have CLEAN TITLE and LOW MILES 661 379 5376 Send Me Pics and Info... Thank You...

Last edited:
Dannyboy please do not buy t-top Buicks they raddle and make a lot of wind noise and never seal well most of them let water inside your interior!!
also there cheaper in price!!

Sun roof cars are great and a little more money hard tops are great also hope this helps.

Thanks bro, I will keep that in mind... Thanks for taking youre time and notifying me... Makes alot of sense...

I found a 1986 GN with Astro Roof its all stock with 90, 000 miles for 12, 500 the bad part its a SALVAGE TITLE because it was Stolen recovery, the owner says its never been wrecked its a straight body... I Dont like Salvage title Cars though... :(

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Once you own a buick you will always want one In your drive way so make sure you take your time and buy the right one noooooo salvage !!!

What city are you? in I'm in Orange County ca

Have watched the movie black air it's a buick movie?

If you haven't text me your address I'll let you barrow it!

714 457-6839 rafael Vasquez

Yeah bro, I watched it on Amazon Prime, its a Great Movie for All Grand National Fans... Its a good Biography about GN...

Thanks for Youre Generosity... :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here is one I have,
87 clean title, has some minor work
Pm if interested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18