Want to upgrade from my TA60...

streetknight

DCVING
Ok, right now the car has an old TA60 on it. 3" THDP, 2800 9.5" NL PTC converter, Ported irons, 200/200 cam.

What would be a good upgrade for her with keeping the other stuff I have. TIA

Good ? Bison.....I was really hoping to just maximize the current combo, we run almost exclusively 1/8 mile. I would like to get the car in the 7.0 range if possible, but don't know if the rest of the combo will get me there, right now it runs 7.50's @ 20 OSI

Good ? Bison.....I was really hoping to just maximize the current combo, we run almost exclusively 1/8 mile. I would like to get the car in the 7.0 range if possible, but don't know if the rest of the combo will get me there, right now it runs 7.50's @ 20 OSI
60-1/69trim ex aka pt54, 60-1/76 trim ex aka 60-1 or 6076, or the slightly more expensive 6262 will all get it done around 25psi. Run a tall tire. You won't be maxing the combo at that low boost level.

Thanks Bison, I'll look into those turbos. I posted another thread about whether or not to upgrade or rebuild the stocker on another car. I made a video of how much shaft play the stocker has and don't think it can be rebuilt. That guy's gonna buy the TA60 off my car, so that's why I want to upgrade.

the first one is what you have. The second one will get it done. Ths 6152 and 6176 will also get it done but it's rare to see Garrett GT stuff used for Buick turbos anymore. Precision machines their own wheels and t netics doesnt offer garrett stuff. Fwiw the high flow turbines that precision and t netics use are the same ones.