Want To Trade in CA...68Camaro

macatoni

Buick Powered
Just throwing it out there for the right car or cars i could trade my baby away. Its a 1968 Z-22 RallySport. Car is done out for street course. Upgraded front suspension with stiff springs, kyb shocks, and a huge swaybar. Motor is a 350 with lots of work in it. Performer RPM intake, performer 500cfm carb, holley fuel pump, msd 6a ignition, etc....

Brand new paint three months old, For the right car i could part but it would have to be of equal or higher value, Its an original rally sport so it makes it more valuable then a plain jane....

Let me know all offers entertained
David

Goto Pro-touring.com and in the forums there is a vBGarage tab, under that scroll down to 68RallySport for pictures...

thats to bad you gotta get rid of your old classic camaro,
i hope i would not have to ever get rid either my first gen 'maro,
or the we4.

good luck in search of the right car.

I really dont want to sell it. As a matter of fact i have gotten no good offers so i dont think i will sell it. I really need an affordable TB and its not easy to find one on the west coast... Wish i could have taken your 86 t-type off your hands!!!
David

i didnt want to sell mine either, a car like that as a daily driver dont last around here cause they get stolen.
the good thing is that i still see the car and im allowed to drive it since its my cousin who cashed me out,but hes in iraq right now so im taking care of it for 10 months.

well if i hear about one for sale ill let you know.