Want to Trade Cash for a GNX

Thanks for the lead. I'm sure it is very nice, and for a fair price that could be the one. The last time I checked with him though he wanted $75K for it. That's hard to justify since a ~2200 mile example sold not too long ago for just over $60K.
I have it for sale for $65,000.00, Please check your facts before speaking for me.

I have it for sale for $65,000.00, Please check your facts before speaking for me.

Facts are straight........last time I spoke with you about it you wanted $75K actually $78K see here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/270505-want-gnx-what-my-options.html

You listed it for sale after I made that statement. Please accept my appology as I didn't intend to speak for you. Was just relaying info from the last time we corresponded. Good luck with the sale.

Here's my 2000 mile Piece of S***

100_0624.jpg

It was 75 when I really didn't want to sell it, But I have gotten over that & have had a reality check & will take 65, Problem was I didn't know what it was worth with all the B.S. flying around. Your car is very nice & hardly a piece of sh..t & your ASE credentials are very impressive. In order to hold a smog licence in CA I was required to be certfied also. Take care Lou

Congrats on a sweet ride!!! What # did you get? ANd if you don't mind me asking, did you get a good deal?

Congrats on a sweet ride!!! What # did you get? ANd if you don't mind me asking, did you get a good deal?

100_0645.jpg

Car is stunning and 100 % complete, but I didn't get a good deal thanks to the way the seller did the title and subsequently the taxman :mad: Hopefully I'll get some back at the end of the year and if I do I would say it was a fair deal :cool:

100_0645.jpg

Car is stunning and 100 % complete, but I didn't get a good deal thanks to the way the seller did the title and subsequently the taxman :mad: Hopefully I'll get some back at the end of the year and if I do I would say it was a fair deal :cool:

So what was that number? the pic of the # has vanished.:confused:

100_0645.jpg

In other words the seller put the price you paid on the title?

100_0645.jpg

Had you of bought mine this would not of been a problem.