Want to Trade Cash for a GNX

kna4977

I'm ready to buy a GNX. Any and all considered. Let me know what's available. Not looking for a steal, just a good value and am willing to pay a fair price for a decent example.

What is ur budget?

The most I would want to spend would be $75K. My feeling is that at that price, the car should be complete, original and near perfect. It should need nothing.

I would also consider one in any condition. The most important thing to me is that the price I pay is reflective of the quality of the car. If it's a $65K example I want to pay $65K not $70K or more. If it's a $35K car I want to pay that not $40K +

I guess what you have to ask urself if you want a trailor queen or something you can drive and enjoy. I appreciate both but would likely lean towards one you can drive.

I would say for $60k you could find a nice semi low mile one.

I guess what you have to ask urself if you want a trailor queen or something you can drive and enjoy. I appreciate both but would likely lean towards one you can drive.

I would say for $60k you could find a nice semi low mile one.

I agree and a nice, clean, original and complete relatively low mileage #2 condition car that I didn't feel bad about driving every once and a while on a nice day or weekend for ~ $60K would be my dream car.

for 60k you could buy a GN and put all the GNX stuff on it and have one you can drive without affecting the value at all- and have about $20k left over for gas money..
it wouldn't be a real one, but it would be close enough.

for 60k you could buy a GN and put all the GNX stuff on it and have one you can drive without affecting the value at all- and have about $20k left over for gas money..
it wouldn't be a real one, but it would be close enough.

True, and a great idea but it wouldn't be the real thing and that's what I'm after.

If anyone knows of any other prospects, please let me know via PM or e-mail. Serious cash buyer here ready to pounce on the right one ;)

give lou a call,, from Lou's automotive, he has a CLEAN 13k GNX he has been thinking of selling, it its perfect
949-378-1590 Lou

give lou a call,, from Lou's automotive, he has a CLEAN 13k GNX he has been thinking of selling, it its perfect
949-378-1590 Lou

Thanks for the lead. I'm sure it is very nice, and for a fair price that could be the one. The last time I checked with him though he wanted $75K for it. That's hard to justify since a ~2200 mile example sold not too long ago for just over $60K.

Thanks for the lead. I'm sure it is very nice, and for a fair price that could be the one. The last time I checked with him though he wanted $75K for it. That's hard to justify since a ~2200 mile example sold not too long ago for just over $60K.

Keep your eyes open and wait.
Economy still going south, as well as what ONLY made the car so expensive (The Real-Estate market).
You will find something reasonable soon.

key word was SOLD

AS IN NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
I think Lou wants $65k, and his car is as clean or cleaner than any I've seen, I wouldn't sell my 60k GNX for less than $60, its all in perspective.
good luck

My best friends call me CASH....... Good luck, let us know how you make out with the search..