want to rebuild trans dont know what route

thank you everybody for all your information and well extra information i just read along as well lol

thanks for the vendors for putting some extra time into this thread and talking to me on the phone for good advice and all

well the trans from dave came out to like 1800 which is still a deal with or without the convertor he recomended to me? he knew it as me we talked gave me alot of advice not only on trans but on the motor as well but still for the price its kinda outta my budget and not too competitively priced compared to some others.

talked to lonnie sounded like a good guy knew his **** didnt try to sell me anything that wasnt needed said the stock converter was fine for my setup i should be getting a stage one in like 3 weeks when he gets back from BG and a trans cooler, im gonna put the extra and get that hardened or billet drum they were talking a bout as well.

i really didnt mean to turn this thread into what it has become i just wanted to know what transmission would be good for my setup with all these combinations, vendors, stages, billet this and hardened parts,
honestly for some one who doesnt know to much about these cars it does get very confusing and dont really know how to chose.

i appreciate every reply and every person that has read and put time into all my threads

thanks again

Wow

What a Joke! $500 was a freebie. Guess some need to just spend to feel good about it. This thread should be deleted. This really turned me and a whole bunch of other enthusiasts off big time. This is the biggest reason why so many Buick pioneers don't even turn on the computer. All these guys build and have excellent units out there and working great, just no need to get them at war for a couple of thousand dollars and b.s. Like i said - what a joke.

at least I know us people in the hip hop industry aren't the only ones going at each others throats...:tongue: But on a serious note I'm glad to see that the venders on this board care enough about us as clients to take the time out of there day to actully try to explain how these tranny's work. Did what u do, spend a lil, spend a lot, what ever floats your boat. Me personally I ordered a stage 2 tranny from Chris and I'm pretty confident that I will be satisfied. If u don't want your **** to blow up stop pushing your car so hard trying to get the absolute lowest 1/4 mile number. Or buy a TH-400 those are a lot cheaper

well the trans from dave came out to like 1800 which is still a deal with or without the convertor he recomended to me? he knew it as me we talked gave me alot of advice not only on trans but on the motor as well but still for the price its kinda outta my budget and not too competitively priced compared to some others.

You will be very happy with Lonnie’s transmission.

We spoke and he said he did not want the $500.00 deal. He wanted to pay regular price. I figure he thought he would get what he was paying for, not true. I don't play that game. This trans would have been rock solid into the tens. My transmissions are tailor fit to your combination. I asked him what he wanted for a converter. So, I made a recommendation. I offered him a build with a billet 9.5” lock–up converter for $1750.00. That is a deal. It would have been an awesome deal if he took my original offer at the lower price.

I will extend this NEW offer to a member. Contact for details….

Dave, you are an up front guy in my book! I'll be in touch soon and thanks for all your good advice. We all are adamant in our desires to GO FAST and a lot of good advice comes from a sometime simple question, like this post. Thanks Again for all the Good Advice. Gene

you didnt really make it clear to me

your saying labor 500?

or parts 500?

what did you offer for 500 dollars,

i pretty much missed that whole idea

if you wanna do the whole trans as in rebuild it with my core front to back i will drive down tonight and hand it to you personaly.