Want GN or T in DFW TX area

daily driver

The closer the better as I will not buy unless I can see it in person and have first seen enough pics to make it worth my time to travel.

9-13K range, some mods OK, AC must work, must be lock-up conv, must be nice and have good paint. Might go a little higher for the right car. prefer hard tops and highly optioned car with provable history. <100K miles. preferrred. Cash buyer. PM me.

I know of one in the TCU area that has 36k miles, wants $18k firm, its a very nice astro roof GN. Only mods are what I beleive to be a cheeta turbo and 2.5" DP, all else stock and perfect. The owner is not sure what kind of turbo it is, it was on there when he bought it 7 years ago....but, I've had several people want to see the car...its a friend of my wife's...the ones that we took to see it I guess did not have the money..the car is not publicly advertised as for sale because this guy doesn't want to screw around with folks that aren't serious...so unless you have $18k in hand, he probably is not willing to even show the car again and I hate to even ask him again. If I had the space I'd buy it. This guy is a doctor and everything he has is spotless and perfect.

Gn

Thanks for the lead- right now I have one that I am trying to setup a trip to see this weekend...

Cool deal, you in the FTW area since you are at Alcon? We have a Buick Club meeting this Sat at Papas BBQ on NW Hwy about a mile from Texas Stadium if you'd like to come out and join the LSPBC.

Come on out to the meeting and show off that Buick. There's a sticky about it in this regional forum section.