Want 17" or 18" wheels in IL

Ev87Ttype

Looking for a set of 17" wheels. Would consider 18". Send me pics. I can pickup anywhere in Illinois .

I have a set of 17X8 and 17X9 KMC 68 Hot Wheels that I'd like to unload. I don't recall the exact backspacings off hand (I could get them out and measure), but here's a few shots of them on my GN... I live in zip code 94582, so we'd have to work out shipping (I'd be willing to split it with you). The wheels are in good shape (never snows here in NorCal), and I had the center sections custom painted semi-gloss black as shown in the pix... Let me know if these are of interest via PM, and I can send more pix, and decide what I want for them.
John A, Turbohh

17" Billet Specialties "Street Lite" Wheels Powdercoated "Wet Black",
17x7 Front , 17x8 Rear

BFG KDW G-Force 235-45-17 Front tires
Nitto NT555 Extreme 255-50-17 Rear tires

Less than 500 miles on the rims and tires.

I'm near Chicago, let me know what you think.

wheels1.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

$1,200 or best offer. Rims and tires have less than 500 miles on them. There are a couple of scratches on the inside of one of the rear rims but you cannot see the scratches when the wheels are mounted on the car. Let me know what you think or if you want to see more pics. Thanks.

c4bf8835-26ac-4bc4-996f-b50b903a78bf.jpg

wheels3.jpg

They look pretty good. I want to keep looking to see what else is out there. I am definitely considering them. I'll let you know. Thanks for the pics!

EV, how are they holding up? is that size good or would you have rather had a little wider? just asking as i am looking for some for my GN.

Front tires could stand to be a bit taller, but width is fine.

Yes, if front tires were a bit taller to match the height of the rear it would look better than it already does.
Nothing a drop of an inch or 2 won't fix :)

Thanks for putting pics up.

Yes, if front tires were a bit taller to match the height of the rear it would look better than it already does.
Nothing a drop of an inch or 2 won't fix :)

Thanks for putting pics up.

I wish they made these in 18". Anyone know of a rim similar like these that were made in 18"?