Walked all over a Fox... Some People...

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
Well a couple weekends ago me and my girlfriend were headed out to a car show in a park to visit some friends. The Buick has been giving me some issues lately so I left it home and we opted to take my Sierra Denali. We got to the show and did some looking around and very soon realized it was not the "Classy" type of car shows I like to go to and the only performance cars there were my friends modded Z06s. On our way out some A$$ bags driving a Fox mustang were doing doughnuts in the parking area "field" and as we left we came up behind them and they were swerving off the road in the park to power slide in the grass back onto the road.... At this point I was very upset that they were very near to spitting S^%$ at the front of my Denali. With my girlfriend holding me from getting ahead of them cutting them off and getting out to beat there A$$ (Been there before..), I decide to follow right on their tail as these nimrods speed out of the park and proceed to do a burnout at every corner.

As we leave the park the road goes 3 lanes wide through town and I pull up beside these guys and they are revving at me.... As the light goes green I walk all over them! So they come back for another run at around 45MPH, they are stuck in a low gear and jerking the throttle, I again stab it and the 6 speed and 6.2 do what they do best FLY! I take off and after putting about 3 cars on this slow turd I let off, they come up next to me yelling, so I roll down my window to see what they are saying.... They want to get on the interstate, which is how I am going home anyways... I reply "sure, but why would you want to do that? I have almost twice the HP and better gear selection?" they still want to run.... Ugh... We get on the interstate doing about 45MPH and he has me honk off, on the third honk I let it rip and instantly started pulling away from them. After I have about 5 cars on them I am on the speed limiter and quickly make use of the massive binders to get back to the speed limit as the mustang goes blowing by and stays in the throttle until he is out of sight...

Man I am loosing faith in the youth of the automotive world....

,Dan

lol, Good kill.. My buddy lets me borrow his GMC HD 2500 6.0 and with me pulling a trailer with two jet ski's i can easily give it gas and pass some one like im not even trying, very strong.. A ford kill is always a good kill.

Well a couple weekends ago me and my girlfriend were headed out to a car show in a park to visit some friends. The Buick has been giving me some issues lately so I left it home and we opted to take my Sierra Denali. We got to the show and did some looking around and very soon realized it was not the "Classy" type of car shows I like to go to and the only performance cars there were my friends modded Z06s. On our way out some A$$ bags driving a Fox mustang were doing doughnuts in the parking area "field" and as we left we came up behind them and they were swerving off the road in the park to power slide in the grass back onto the road.... At this point I was very upset that they were very near to spitting S^%$ at the front of my Denali. With my girlfriend holding me from getting ahead of them cutting them off and getting out to beat there A$$ (Been there before..), I decide to follow right on their tail as these nimrods speed out of the park and proceed to do a burnout at every corner.

As we leave the park the road goes 3 lanes wide through town and I pull up beside these guys and they are revving at me.... As the light goes green I walk all over them! So they come back for another run at around 45MPH, they are stuck in a low gear and jerking the throttle, I again stab it and the 6 speed and 6.2 do what they do best FLY! I take off and after putting about 3 cars on this slow turd I let off, they come up next to me yelling, so I roll down my window to see what they are saying.... They want to get on the interstate, which is how I am going home anyways... I reply "sure, but why would you want to do that? I have almost twice the HP and better gear selection?" they still want to run.... Ugh... We get on the interstate doing about 45MPH and he has me honk off, on the third honk I let it rip and instantly started pulling away from them. After I have about 5 cars on them I am on the speed limiter and quickly make use of the massive binders to get back to the speed limit as the mustang goes blowing by and stays in the throttle until he is out of sight...

Man I am loosing faith in the youth of the automotive world....

,Dan
well it shouldnt suprise you to see a mustang do a ricer flyby. and have faith theres alot of young TB owners out there to keep these kids in check

I have a Sierra Denali with a 6.2,and I love it,remove the top speed limiter,and watch it really fly.

I am waiting for it to go out of warranty and then I will probably start tuning it. With all the TQ/Abuse management taking part in trying to make it a dog I could only imagine what it would be like with some tuning.

,Dan