walbRo 340 Fuel pump,strainer sock?wiring?

NationalGN

hello all, can someone help explain how to get a fuel sock for walbro 340 if needed stock?, exsplain the 2electrical clips at tank were go thanks

If its a flat clip type connector outside the tank and you have a hotwire kit on the car, it slides on to the seam of the tank. If its a round connector with a hole in it, run it to a bolt. Its a supplemental ground wire.

If its a flat clip type connector outside the tank and you have a hotwire kit on the car, it slides on to the seam of the tank. If its a round connector with a hole in it, run it to a bolt. Its a supplemental ground wire.[/QUOTE

it has 2 conectors one with 3 , other square with 4 holes conector?
thanks for the help
\

sock fuel pumpa ,wiring configurstin chook uo near tank

will do now if i can figure ouut how to do it

well herei try now ty.

fuelst srainer sock need? were buy?
,,wiring goes were 4 scket one? other 3 pron fuel pump?

gn fuel pump wiring question 002.jpg

One on the pump plugs into the pump hanger in the tank, other two will connect in between similar looking connectors at the back of the tank. You will see it all once you drop the tank.

Hi williamsGN, thanks for your help and also jdpolzin i bought from on this forum your both awesome kool members thanks again-------------

DO you have a GSS340 or a GSS340M with a little M scratched in after the part number on the pump? They take a different sock
Mike

DO you have a GSS340 or a GSS340M with a little M scratched in after the part number on the pump? They take a different sock
Mike

hello mike i have a gss340. i also slammed a cement brick into my shin and had a crowbar hit me in the mouuuth working on GN ooocchhh im still feeling it.

hello mike i have a gss340. i also slammed a cement brick into my shin and had a crowbar hit me in the mouuuth working on GN ooocchhh im still feeling it.

I forgot to add that i also fell over jack handle backwards 5 feet hiiting back of my head on ground thank god im ok , still hurting black and blue but will definitly be back to working on putting in fuel pump,,hot wire kit TODAY

Mike

unfortunitley my leg is still slollen,black/blue and whhe i dropped fuel tank ,looked at pump and relized the plastic connector for the small hose to go on is snapped off missing.Can anyone tell me the most current /best version i should get.gss340m? i will be putting 60lb injectors,tt chip and maf, just need a maf translater if anyone has one for sale.thanks everyone for your input and knowledge.