Wacky New Jersey! Glad I don't live there

A sticker on a license plate is a big deal?Wow..Now thats terrible..

And as far as the gas goes...Not only do we not have to pump it,But for that luxury,We get to have it cheaper than most of you.

Last I read...Louisiana was deemed the most unhealthy state in the US.read it on Reuters a while back,They had all kinds of thrilling facts about the State...No thanks,I will stay here in NJ.

It was sarcasm. here is some more: Worst 5 States to Live in The Worst Daily

:biggrin:

LoL..Nice...But here is a real one...Money Magazine top 100 best places to live...

funny..If so Terrible,I wonder why NJ has 3 of the top 25 places,and 10 out of the 100...Hmmm.

Best places to live 2008 - Top 100: 1-25 - from MONEY Magazine
While Louisiana didn't even make the list (no big shocker there), Texas still owns all with a 5 out of 25 and 13 out of 100. :D

But in many cases, it's self-impressed people who aren't nearly as "elite" as they like to think they are who are impressed by lists such as the one linked above. So I don't put a lot of stock in them. ;)

Who the hell wants to get out of the car in the freezing weather and pump their own gas?

That is why NJ is a LIBERAL state.. Lazy & can't get out to pump your own gas! :eek:

Now tagging teens so maybe perverts could follow your daughter home & rape her. Then one of your liberal judges lets the pervert out on some technicallity.

Yeah just what I thought your brains have the busy signal going.

And New Jersey reminds me of a book put out many years ago. It seems like a good time to post this classic I didn't understand until I was in my late 20s. George Orwell's classic "Animal Farm" and the older I get the more I can understand it. If you haven't read it you should.

I may be wrong, but I thought that they had changed it so that you could pump your own gas. I don't remember. All I know is I put a second tank in my gasser pickup so that I could drive through with out stopping, and my diesel has a second tank also. I'll pay the extra couple of dollars to keep drooling idiots from touching my vehicles. No offense. :biggrin:

When I pull into a Gas station on a Motorcycle...Or my Buick,I am the only one to put gas in it period.My daily drivers...I let them pump it.

I see the problem here...Most are judging a State by the Morons they run into on the turnpikes,Parkway....I have logged quite a few miles around this country by car...And let me tell you...Most People I run into in gas stations in any major city,On any roadway,Are a few Fries short of a Happy meal.And most of the small towns just off the Major roadways...OMFG...Downright scary.:p

It's hard to believe that they allow the inbreeding that must go on in some of these towns Ive crossed thru across the country.

Now...back on topic...I really dont see the stickers as a big deal...Im sure if you looked at your state laws..you will find a whole bunch of stupid/Ridiculous laws...Years ago,When I lived in Pa.you were not allowed to have an open container of alcohol on your own front porch,It never dawned on me to jump on a forum and post that up as WACKY.

That is why NJ is a LIBERAL state.. Lazy & can't get out to pump your own gas! :eek:

Now tagging teens so maybe perverts could follow your daughter home & rape her. Then one of your liberal judges lets the pervert out on some technicallity.

Yeah just what I thought your brains have the busy signal going.

You..sound like a complete moron,Im going to give you the benefit of the doubt,and assume you are under the age of 16.

Wrong DIP S_it Guess truth hurts about your great state

Did you learn that grammar in one of your fine new England school systems?

You better hurry up and edit that,As to not look like the fool you actually are.

My 7 yr old can form a better sentence than that.But I guess its not a fair comparison,I send her to a private school.

YAAAAAAA GO SOWX

Nah I will let the liberal union teacher that you are get the Credit for pointing it out since your all so ELITE in JOISEY.

When will she be goin to PWINCTON or HAAAAAVARD to become a Joiesy lawyer at 10?

YAAAAAAA GO SOWX

Nah I will let the liberal union teacher that you are get the Credit for pointing it out since your all so ELITE in JOISEY.

When will she be goin to PWINCTON or HAAAAAVARD to become a Joiesy lawyer at 10?

needing to edit..then re-edit your posts???Things come that slow to you?Takes some time to think of all your awesome comebacks..Huh.

While I am a Union man...Im not a teacher...Just educated.You should try the education thing sometime,it keeps you from jumping on Forums and writing like a retard.

Little6pack, I'm assuming you are from Liberal NE, unless you are from a tiny little republican state I've never heard of. You know why people list NE as their location? One they're either too embarrassed to put Massatoosets down or they think out of the 98% of the liberal citizens in their state they're the different ones.

Let me ask you. How do you drive when you are behind a student driver? Are you the guy who drives like a d.i.c.k. to get around them(disreguarding that at one time you sucked bawlz as a driver too) or do you give them leeway to learn the skill of operating a motor vehicle.

Oh wait a minute, I noticed that you probably started driving in the mid 70's so you were in fact already a good driver before you got behind the wheel(how many accidents were you involved in because your fuzzy dice blocked your view or your bellbottoms got stuck in the accelerator pedal?). We'd all be good drivers if we had curb feelers telling us where the parked cars were!

Guess what I'd venture to guess that at 50 years old, there are probably quite a few 16/17 yr old permit drivers just as good as you are.

As bad as we have it here in "JOISEY", I'd much rather make my union wage here than in NE. Also do a search on how many sex offenders you have in your area, you'd be suprised.

And for the love of Pete, be proud you're from P-Town, don't hide behind NE. I'm sure you're not the only one on here..... :eek:

They should spend the money revamping the drivers ed classes instead of putting stickers on to make the average skiddish driver even worse i can see it now..Another reason for old people to hit the brakes and other idiots to crash cause they were avoiding the "novice" driver trust me i spend day in and day out on the highways of our great country and a sticker is the last thing we need im only 29 and i rememer how much of an idiot my drivers ed teacher was fortunately i learned to race 75-80 mph go karts before i learned in a car but my instructor told us the most important gauge in the car was the gas gauge!!!!!! And i argued and argued and i finally realized that if i wanted to get my license i had to grin and bear listening to this village idiot lady tell me the how to drive..Restrictions are stupid, teach the kids how to really drive know the limits of your vehicle and how to change a tire and check your car out to make sure its safe to drive..Have them take a tour at the impound yard to see how these cheap pieces of crap they are driving fold up like a beer can ..Vids are ok but its nothin like seein the $hit in person..Ive seen more cobbled together pieces of junk working at auto zone than i care to remember its a wonder kids are crashin and killing themselves..Like the 4 kids that died a few months ago when some drunk lady plowed into the door of their cavalier while they were in the turn around..if they had only paid attention and said fu@k the red light and punched it they may have lived...They could put in a driving simulator at the dmv that you gotta pass before you get your license that could simulate crashes and shake you around a lil bit like the motion video games..These are some of the things lawmakers should be workin out not figureing out how to make people scared to drive around teens and cause more accidents...