Vote for my wife for Maxim's HomeTown Hotties!!!!

Jer

Click me and then click 'Vote for me' in the red right below the picture. The nice thing about the way they have this setup is you don't have to vote for any others if you don't want to (hint hint) and can just submit the single vote.

So, please help get Amanda to the next round and I encourage you to post this to other forums you're on or send this to as many people as you know to help us out. Thanks!!

When I read your post I thought that some member was drumming up votes for his cowlike wife. Holy Batman, was I wrong. Your wife is gorgeous. I then looked at the rest. What is this, "All the beautiful women in the world on one page contest?"

I didn't vote for any others as per your request, but I was tempted to vote for them all. Good luck to your wife.

She got my vote. That middle picture is killer. :eek: I didn't see any other entries that I liked better anyhow. Your'e one lucky man.

I voted for your wife:biggrin: and I stayed in Loveland last weekend:biggrin: DAYUM:cool: Had the family though, went to a colorado eagles game:D

call me old-fashioned, but i would be weirded out knowing that the world is staring & drooling at my wife's exposed boobies & buttocks & thighs & etc .

there was South Park episode few years ago where a 6th-grader is coercing Cartman into producing a photo of "Cartman's mother's boobs", whereupon the 6th-grader rushes into the bushes with the photo for some "private time" with himself :rolleyes:

OK jer, where did your misses get that get-up in the 3rd picture - my misses saw it and wants to get a set. Spill it!

OK jer, where did your misses get that get-up in the 3rd picture - my misses saw it and wants to get a set. Spill it!

Crap, I forgot but will talk to her and get back to you. Good luck!!