Volt Booster with Razor Alky?

turbolc2

Mongoose
I don't think it makes sense to run a volt booster with a progressive alky system in the car.True or False?

I don't think it makes sense to run a volt booster with a progressive alky system in the car.True or False?

This quote came straight from Julio.

Volt Booster issues
Ran into an issue using the Volt Booster on the car. What was happening was at 10 PSI when the volt booster kicked on, it also raised the drive to the alky pump. The results was the AFR dropped into the low 9's for AFR then started to auto correct itself. Cuasing spiking in the AFR readings of the Wide band.

Eliminating the volt booster, cuased the car to pickup .2 and make a much cleaner run with the alky kit.

Also watch how much alky is sprayed at WOT, too much can have an affect on the turbo's ability to make boost.. cuasing a MPH loss as well.

More to follow. As it becomes available. Hope this tid-bit helps.

Julio

Volt Booster

Julio I must have read your mind.I figured an "irroneous" voltage spike would not help the alky curve.

The Casper's does not work like all the others that start at 10 lbs of boost. Casper's work with the TPS at 3/4 Throttle..:confused:

Run with it 3 passes. Take it off.. run without 3 passes. See what makes your car faster.

See if you have a marginal alky system.. the volt booster may ZIP that pump a little more and get you what you need. Or vice versa as it happened to me.. that it drowned the motor coming up on boost.