***Volo Pics***

Dom87SS

took a few pics for you guys. left around 12:15 and cars were still coming in. enjoy!!

dsc01087tb8.jpg

dsc01104xt4.jpg

dsc01103pe4.jpg

dsc01102nq7.jpg

dsc01101ix3.jpg

dsc01100xf3.jpg

dsc01099jq7.jpg

dsc01098uc3.jpg

dsc01097lc5.jpg

dsc01096dm4.jpg

had to get a picture of the legend himself....kinda a sneek photo as you can see he had no idea i took it

wow theres a name i havent seen in a while. loyd bonecutter if i remember correctly. sorry to hear man, i know you made it if you coulda. thats what pics are for though so everyone else who couldnt come can still enjoy it.

No, that's a different Lloyd. Loyd Bonecutter is there as we speak - in fact, you took a picture of our turbo-charged Regal Ltd. - Shari 22 license plate.

Whichever Lloyd that is, sorry to hear about your loss.

And awesome pics!!!! Thanks a bunch!

Shari B.

Good, someone beat me to posting pictures. I'll post up the ones I took a little later. Just got home, still sweating. Good show today.

Man what a day we had,so many remarkable looking gn's out at Volo today.
I going to post some pictures too but i think BlackMetal and you pretty much cover every car from every angle

Good Times!

I didn't get a chance to talk to you Dom... haven't seen you since the Crystal Lake cruise nights way back when.

DOM! I must have just missed you!

Good thing though, my beater t type isn't photo worthy.

ALOT of REALLY nice buicks there today. I was drooling more than my 3 month old. lol

oh please nothin to see here but a hopeful driver of a g-body someday, maybe next time. if its close and i dont have other things goin on (and if i had my monte done) id probably stay the whole time next time. i dont know if i got every car there......but it was damn near every car :biggrin: :biggrin:. i just like takin pics and this was way too close to my house not to stop by. see you guys later.

man after lookin at the other pics i guess i shoulda stuck around. didnt know big lou was comin out and jimmy, i can bull**** with those guys forever. o well like i said maybe next year, and hopefully ill have a rusty monte to park off in the distance for people to poke fun at.

well i tried to make it to what would have been my first meet.

but unfortunatley blew a head gasket when i was 10 minutes away.