visiting a car show = smackin down a mustang

PaCemkr86

WFO Racing
Staff member
Ok, long story short, me and some of the other members of a local race club ventured out to another town to check out a car show /hot rod meet.

After about an hour of minding my own business some kid comes up to me and tells me how he has the fastest 5.0 mustang in that town and how he wanted to race my MONTE CARLO.. I was like sure no problem..

He thought it would be an easy kill due to seeing my single exhaust smallish tires. " i was on regualr BF's"

here is what was posted on the local forum..

Corpus Christi Street Scene Forums

PS i hadnt had my Buick out since last October at the Noble event..

***note be careful when driving your TR with street tires and a pt67/76.. the traction didnt come around till around 80 MPh

Would be an interesting kill if we didn't have to register at that forum to see what was said. :p

wow.. thats strange, i didnt know the kill section required you to be a memeber, let me see what i can do

i contacted the moderator and he said it not open to non registered users, cause people like to post up street racing results, and they dont want the local law reading it..

Basically it was just a bunch of other racers impressed with the pwr of the Turbo Buick being able to blow the tires off at will and still running down the NOS fed mustang, after having to get out of the throttle several times.

and others laughing at the guy in the mustang thinking the TType was a single exhaust powered Monte Carlo

there goes Phil pickin on the little guys again.

Poor pony.

BF's = ice skating rink

Was that English? I had to read it 3 times to understand what was going on. Who had the Viper? Which cars raced?:rolleyes:

lol.. yeah, it seems the younger people seem to type a bit different then we do...

not all young people tho, just to clarify.

i'm only 20, but i don't type like a retard.
i don't get it anymore than you 'geezers' do. :biggrin: :biggrin: ;)