virginia area bs thread

REDS HOT AIR

Buick Tweaker
ok all us virginia people need to stay in contact and get some group meetings together once it gets a lil nicer out

I hope to have my elcamino driveable in the next month my ttype is on the back burner ... got too many other things to worry about besides it right now

RED
(757) 570-4403
on aim as REDSBDASSEL

NEWPORT NEWS for now

since noone ever looks in here very often it would be good idea to hit email notification option when you post ;)

haha el v6 pigup gonna be done huh? need to build an engine first :p don'tcha ;)

yea kind of strange that the old thread disappeared :confused: but oh well, we have this one now :D

HEADERS=NOT FUN!

Maybe if I stare at the drivers side one it will magically put it's self on?:(

Originally posted by straycat990
haha el v6 pigup gonna be done huh? need to build an engine first :p don'tcha ;)

yea kind of strange that the old thread disappeared :confused: but oh well, we have this one now :D

I'd like to see that too.:D

Originally posted by NEARING
HEADERS=NOT FUN!

Maybe if I stare at the drivers side one it will magically put it's self on?:(

what's in the way? hmm if I remember right ..those headers looked like they would come really close to the cross member ..is that what they are hitting?

im still looking for an engine builder :D

after all from what I read on this board someone that builds chebby motors arent capable of building a buick motor :rolleyes: :D

guestamate of engine build to start in about a week ...that gives me time to get my 4 wheeler motor put back together ;)

Originally posted by straycat990
what's in the way? hmm if I remember right ..those headers looked like they would come really close to the cross member ..is that what they are hitting?

My fingers!

Hi guys, looks like I might be making a trip to Va Beach this week, gotta love spring break. The GN will be done on Wednesday with it's new tranny, hope to see you guys out if i make it down there.

Is it ok for WEST Virginia boys to post in this section? LOL

u can post but its still cool out here for a vb trip

as long as you dont bring Zap with you come on out ;)

if you dont know Zap good for you hes a nut case from the board like this one with an s on the end of buick :D

I remember when Zap was banned from here(i think he was banned?), He's on the other end of the state too many mountains between us.

even tho it's still a bit cool out, that means the beer stays colder longer...

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.....
IM IN VA BCH..AND IM NEW TO THE TR WORLD...NEED HELP STILL..

RED ANYWAY I CAN GET A HOLD OF YOU???SO WE CAN MEET UP???
LET ME KNOW...

I have a question for the VA folks(northern actually--but RED--you can answer also;) ).My GN will be back together soon:) ---My dad owns GNX 235:D --my buddy has a GN (locally) that he wants to try!!!!!:cool:

My question----i am looking for a track in the northern VA. area (near herndon or manassas) that we can take these cars.Looking for any area members who might come out and join us in some test-n-tune.

Need to know about the "bar" rules--i really hope to get thrown out at the end of the night:D .
Would like to know how many runs to expect--and what the hours are.Anyone interested(it may take a few months to put this together)---let me know on here or through PM or email----------
ghall65157@aol.com

Geoff

im in va beach...hampton roads area...
give me a call or whatever,

shawn
589-5513
aim is>>> turbon4thgen