virginia area bs thread

Hey,

Just thought that I would add to the thread. I've got an 86 GN and live in Portsmouth, give me a call anytime.

Mark
641-4520

Hey Mark hadent been on here much so haddent seen your post

did you get the problem with your car strait yet?

Btw I cant edit my post above so .....

I got a new cell # 757-846-1429

finally got a buyer for my house so soon as all the crap is over I'll be in gloucester ... shouldnt take but a few more weeks to get thru all the red tape ...hopefully

RED

MIR Track Rental

Okay guys ...lets try to put a track rental together ..12 cars MIR a little later in the fall when the air temp drops some and the humidity is lower.

Nearing you up for this? What about you Bobby? Anyone else?

Maybe we can get Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks to sponsor it :confused:

RED can you handle the rental paper work? I have never done it before ..not sure how to go about it.

Lets find 12 cars and go have some fun ... I really need to get my car to the track and see what type of numbers I can get out of the 22 psi on pump gas junk yard reject :D

Any of you guys going to a track soon? Before the 27th of sept.? I would like to join you.

Scott

I'm going to Richmond tomorrow for thier street wars.

Going to play with the DR's again.

Going to see If I can talk Red into coming down from Hampton and school me on 60ftn.

I'd like to get thrown out on 93 and DR's:D

I don't know if bobby is going tomorrow or going to MIR on Monday. Traffic will proably be hell on 95 Monday.

Do you have a fast WRX and a Buick too?

yes, I have a very fast wrx(is 130mph fast?), and a Buick Rivieria T-Type, and a GN with 10,000 miles on it, and others. My GN has a new Te-61, 009, waiting for a percision front, returned a mease stock location 24 row, and still waiting for a lot of stuff from art carr. I went with a non-lockup, and new clutches, and some internal hard parts, and a tranny brake. I bought an alchohol inj. kit for buick, I havve one for thr wrx, but I spray methanol with a huge pump. A few other items, a couple sets of wheels, mickys, and street tires. I had a GN years ago, and missed it.

Scott

Originally posted by turbo2nr
yes, I have a very fast wrx(is 130mph fast?), and a Buick Rivieria T-Type, and a GN with 10,000 miles on it, and others. My GN has a new Te-61, 009, waiting for a percision front, returned a mease stock location 24 row, and still waiting for a lot of stuff from art carr. I went with a non-lockup, and new clutches, and some internal hard parts, and a tranny brake. I bought an alchohol inj. kit for buick, I havve one for thr wrx, but I spray methanol with a huge pump. A few other items, a couple sets of wheels, mickys, and street tires. I had a GN years ago, and missed it.

Scott

Yes 130mph is fast!:eek:

I'm 99.99% sure I've met you before, couple of times.

Not too many guys named Scott with a 10 sec WRX and who's into Buicks too!

How do you like the Meth injection. Is it a Snow kit?

I do have a snow kit. The upgraded pump is huge. It will blow some serious methanol and very atomized. If you are running 30psi, you need a pump that can push over 90psi to overcome the boost, and still have a good spray. I have never tried it with pump gas. I use it along with some no2, and high boost. I know I need bigger injectors, so I jet no2 a little rich, and spray some methanol, I just bought an adj fuel reg to raise static pressure. I am too cheap to get expensive inj. and a new computer. Subys don't have a cool product like a scanmaster yet. I have no idea when my computer is sensing knock. I could buy an aftermarket sensor, but the stock sensor will still be a mystery. I hope to make it to a track soon. I am suffering from lack of racing.

Scott

I'd like to see your alky kit.

Do you have thier stage 2 kit?

Think I will give Matt a call today.:D

Hey all
Hope all is well. I popped a head gasket months back and Im just now getting the motor back together. I think we should start thinking about a spring get together or track rental. Hopefully everyone will have time to freshen up the combo's or replace broken parts over the winter. Let's keep this thread alive and do some planning for next spring. It will be here before you know it!!

Dave Kelley:D

Dave, It's me, Scott hudson. I'm planning on a spring thing for sure! Guess what. Greg wants to trade me his 9sec car (Dutweiller) for my 14,000 mile car. Any thoughts? What about you Scott N.? the only thing I'm scared of is if the motor goes, who will be able to fix it? I heard bad stories from Brian turner. Stage motors are expensive! Are they very durable? Also, i do not know anyone who can mess with a MoTec unit. But every thing on the car looks great. Has Greg messed it up already? He says it is too much for him, and hurts his stomach. LOL....I can't wait to pop a big wheelie and get some 1.3 60' times.!
what do you think, Red?

We need to get the guys from MD on this thread. Anyone know Kurts name? How about the fast Vet...Alen? I want to see his 8sec car go.

Greg is a fukin idiot

dont be scared of the stage motor

the motec is no real biggy but he dont have a cord to hook it to a laptop ...you'll need one

stage motors way more durable than stock blocks

need a machanic just hollor ;)

the way my spare time and car $ is going it dont look like my ttype will be ready for spring time :( buttttt I should have my elcamino going and should be driving it buttttt it will be for sale to help with the funds I'll need to put my ttype back together

So, what should i do. Is it worth the trade? I always wanted more power! Do you guys think the motor is good? seems good to me.

Scott

turbo2nr: call me real quick like ...got some info for you you need to know

Im up all hours of the night

757-846-1429

RED

Originally posted by turbo2nr
Dave, It's me, Scott hudson. I'm planning on a spring thing for sure! Guess what. Greg wants to trade me his 9sec car (Dutweiller) for my 14,000 mile car. Any thoughts? What about you Scott N.? the only thing I'm scared of is if the motor goes, who will be able to fix it? I heard bad stories from Brian turner. Stage motors are expensive! Are they very durable? Also, i do not know anyone who can mess with a MoTec unit. But every thing on the car looks great. Has Greg messed it up already? He says it is too much for him, and hurts his stomach. LOL....I can't wait to pop a big wheelie and get some 1.3 60' times.!
what do you think, Red?

Is Greg smoking crack!?:eek: :confused:

Not that your car is not VERY nice BUT his is a nice 9 sec street car!