vin number makes no sense...

CHECKMATE

so many toys-so litl time
I was on gnttype.com researching my vin number and now I am baffled. My vin starts as follows 1G4AK4793EH4..... According to the site, it states there should be a G in place of ( letter "A" I think) Can someone help me out on this. I was starting to get worried about it because the dash does have a crack in it right by the vin plate, but then I opened the trunk and the sticker has the same vin # and looks to be original.:confused:

No problem.....

I noticed in your toys, you have a few boats. In the summer, my wife and I typically put 300hrs on our '78 MasterCraft. We love to waterski. The marina owner says he always knows when we're on the water from the sound (built 351, has pulled 18 skiers from a deep water start). I'm sure yours isn't quiet either:D judging from the description. There are a few 454 jet boats on our lake, both pretty quick. Also a catamaran-like boat that runs twin 250hp mercs, talk about a hi-pitched scream. DNR has stopped him a few times:p . Usually the fast boats just circle the lake a few times then pull up to the sand bar and drink and socialize. Not much fun if you ask me.

later.

I take the Avalon out every chance I get. I take friends and family tubing, skiing, and kneeboarding. The jetboat does not get out that much right now for 1, the lake is often too rough for it and I have to trailer it to a river 30 miles away. This can get old real quick. We do try to go camping on the same river at least a ful weekend out of the summer and I take both boats, this is fun. There are no rules and no patrols out there so go as fast as you want and make as much noise as you want. We always try to get the campsite closest to the no wake end which is at the far end of the campground and I still always get people saying "yeah, I heard you fire up the jetboat and I was up by the entrance" The campground is in a small valley, so the rumble travels. I myself have never heard my jet boat from behind seeing how I am always the driver. Except for the time my wife decided to race a jetskier.....WHILE I WAS ON THE TUBE. I could not believe her, but that was with the old motor pushing only 324 hp. Now that I have built it and can throw a 3.5" diameter rooster tail 20 feet high and 150 feet back (at full throttle), those guys stay away from me. I can't wait til one of them starts screwing with me and I raise the rooster on them.:D Well sorry to run on.

Hey checkmate i got the money today about 10min ago. Iam going to pull them now should only take a few min . I'll try to book them and ship them to you tommrow.

Iam even going to let you keep the cam 2 thats in the injectors:D

thanks buddy, kevin

crazygn.. Did you get a chance to drop that trans pan yet and find out your prob.??
Ohh and since you are on your way to upgrading, let me know in the future if you have anything else to sell.
talk to ya later, Checkmate

Yea i pulled it today every thing is clean , nothing broke that i see and i pulled the gov and it looks good to. So i don't have a clue now and i cant test the tran because i dont have a turbo and injectors and chip. I don't know what else to check on it .

I'll write you if i find any thing esle:)

stupid tranny:mad: