Vid's of my 4.27 and 4.26 passes

Can't believe ANYONE would put a V8 in one of these .............. Oh wait, wrong thread sorry ;)....

Nice run Dusty, left straight and looks effortless

Great videos,

Congrats again !!! Thanks for posting.

I just ran a 6.6 in Bowling Green, but unfortunately is was the eighth !!!!

Bryan

The 4.26 was a 1.06 60'

The 4.27 was a 1.07 60'

The fastest anyone has gone on this tire is 1.03 at well under 3000# This heavy ol Buick was #3266.

Big congrats Dusty. She's hauling azzzzz

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Good stuff. How long has it taken to get this combo sorted?

It's taken a couple years. When I first put this motor in my car it went 4.80's on low boost but my car was a basic 8 point roll cage. It was clear the chassis could not handle the power so I had the car down nearly 2 years doing a 25.3 chassis, lower ride height and taking weight out. I have probably 30-35 passes on it since late last season when I got the car back out after the changes. I took the summer off making converter and gear ratio changes that the car responded well to. Lately it's just been a matter of making the chassis work with this kind of power. I have added 70# to the nose and made anti roll bar adjustments and shock changes so I can hold it to the floor the entire pass. Now it's back to having a ton of chassis twist meaning its on the edge of needing a double frame rail chassis similar to a Pro-mod for this power level. I don't plan to take the car away from its street car exterior and interior. Where I go from here I don't know. I wanted the fastest stock suspension single turbo car in the country and I got there quicker than I thought. I'm currently in discussions with an engine sponsor that would supply a top notch LS to race X275. But it's hard to work those races around my work schedule. Chris Hogeland and I are also thinking about putting his TSO motor in my car. We'll just have to see what the winter brings.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Impressive to say the least, the time, work, money, sacrifice must have been great. Probably know that car better than yourself....Enjoy the record DB.