**VIDEO** This Guy Has a Death Wish!

Isn't he the guy that did the illegal immigrant video where he drops them off at the INS office?

Thats The Amazing Racist! that guy is awesome lol

"whoa whoa relax mr jefferson... relax tyrone" rofl

the illegal immigrant video is perhaps even better. He also did one at a mosque and another about oriental people

That dude is probably dead by now. There are more vids out there. The INS one was funny as hell. He also dresses up like a Geisha (sp?) and goes into a Chineese resreraunt. He gets kicked out real quick. He also goes to a Mosk dressed as a jew.

I don't know if you can call him brave or stupid.
but on the other hand if a white man tried to through a black person out of a place of business, Jessy, Al & the rest of the NAACP would be there in about 10 min. filling lawsuits!

wow! is all I can say. I can't believe someone did'nt shoot him! I think when it comes to having the biggest set of balls that nut has everyone beat! :eek:

Staged? If he actually did that he wouldve definitely gotten his ass kicked. Theres either more than one camera or they have to stop while the camera guy runs to his next position before shooting again. The camera man is also rarely acknowledged and never thrown out of places with the racist...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I dont think it is staged, maybe the camera man has a hidden camera or something. And when he is in the dry cleaner you can see the guy glance over at the cameraman.

If it's real, then the vid of the INS thing was great. I've never seen anybody run that fast.

DCEPTCN said:
If it's real, then the vid of the INS thing was great. I've never seen anybody run that fast.[/QUOTE

Me either, that was the best one..I'm still laughing my butt off... :p

I'd lay this mother f*cker out if I ever saw him. The jokes can be funny, but I can't stand people like him.

this guy is soo awsome ................ what has he done to make fun of cathlics or christians ? hey if your gunna do it you better make fun of everybody .

I'm not condoning his behaviour but the irony is that this guy demonstrates the lack of tolerance other races or "minorities" demand for themselves.