Video of my car wrecking at the Dragstrip.

bishir

Serenity Now
http://home.mchsi.com/~camarozz/bisher1_0001.wmv

If it doesn't work then the bandwidth has probably been taken up that hour. It sure work again soon if that happens. Too bad you can't see more in the video, but the Nova stays in it past the lights for some unknown reason. He smacks his wall, then the wall in front of me. I only had time to say oh sh#t and hit the brake.

James

PS, the video doesn't seem to work correctly for me, but it works fine for others. Does that mean I need to update my windows media player? The sound works fine though...

James

man thats horrible. look at tit this way at least u didn't spin it around and hit the side or rear of the car also.

What track is that ?? Don't most all tracks now have a concrete divider between the lanes ??

What track is that ?? Don't most all tracks now have a concrete divider between the lanes ??

I've never seen a track like that, but it sounds like a good idea!

James

works fine for me

man i read your first thread how you hit the dumb butt in the nogo, but i didnt think it would be this bad!!

what all does it need body wise?
BW

James,

I am so sorry for what happened to your car.
The guys with the nova should have been on the
short bus and not at the race track!

what all does it need body wise?

I haven't gotten the car apart yet to tell everything yet because I've been searching for the major parts I need. Luckily though, the frame looks okay.

I will need for sure a hood, fenders, entire front header panel and pieces for the headlights, filler panels, and bumper cover. The rad core support is needed too. I'm not sure about the inner fenders but they look bent too. :(

James

Originally posted by jdodman

my track doesn't have any dividers either...it would be very helpful if they did use concrete barriers though to keep another car from hitting you if he or you wrecks...