Video From '14 GS Nats

cbird77

'86 WH1 what?
Here's some video from YouTube, Backroadtravelers. They have good videos from '13 Nats, too. Just go to their channel on YouTube. I think there is a fourth video coming for this year.

Cool stuff, thanks for posting!!!

Just wondering, why do the slow cars run on a pro tree and the fast cars run on a regular tree? Isn't it usually the other way around?

Cool stuff, thanks for posting!!!

Just wondering, why do the slow cars run on a pro tree and the fast cars run on a regular tree? Isn't it usually the other way around?
It think it just depends on the class preference. The bracket class runs off of a sportsman tree, .500. TSO, TAI, etc. ran the pro tree, .400.

TAI runs sportsman tree too, and 1/8 mile. It's up for a vote for 2015 right now again.

It think it just depends on the class preference. The bracket class runs off of a sportsman tree, .500. TSO, TAI, etc. ran the pro tree, .400.
I see, thanks. It's just weird to me to see turbo cars running on a pro tree and 8 second N/A cars running sportsman tree.

Anywho....the vids are AWESOME!

These are the last 2 videos from Saturday semi finals and finals racing. Some great racing!