Victoria member with my laptop

GNBlack

guys sorry i am posting here but i need to hit the largest amount of members and i think this is the area. I was living in Victoria a couple weeks ago and lent my laptop to someone in victoria bc canada who still has my laptop.....will this person please email me! Sorry all our emails etc...were at my work email and i have quit that job and cant access any of those emails to get your info. Please please contact me so i can get my laptop back. thxs.

Hey man, I will be going to the island this weekend if you end up hooking up with this guy, you can email me and I could arrange to pick it up for you, let me know! Mike

that would be awesome! please let me know. my # is 604-323-9731
i havnt heard from him though. do you know who im talking about???????

There's a guy in Victoria on here and I think his name is paul. His handle is lalonde441. If this is the guy then you can look up his e-mail address in the members section.

It's me!!!

Paul! Where the hell did you go???

Your laptop is right here waiting. I can arrange to meet T Type Mike and get it to you - Mike, just let me know where and when. Would love to see your car if it's gonna be joining you...

Hey guys. I'm another GN guy in the Vancouver area. Subtlt, did you get my e-mail? I'm doing some major work on the car this weekend. T-Type Mike, have you put the braces on yet. Did they fit? We all should get together. Talk to ya soon....:cool:

Get together

Canvan - got your email, just up to my @$$ right now and forgot to reply. I keep forgetting about that PM thing and it slips away...

A buddy over here is looking _hard_ for a good GN/T, and we were thinking of hopping in the GN and going to the Harrison show in August (exact date?) I'll spring the $30 to Clayton on 7/05 payday.

My car's no show piece, but I'd love to check out the other machinery.

Re: Get together

Originally posted by subtlt
Canvan - got your email, just up to my @$$ right now and forgot to reply. I keep forgetting about that PM thing and it slips away...

A buddy over here is looking _hard_ for a good GN/T, and we were thinking of hopping in the GN and going to the Harrison show in August (exact date?) I'll spring the $30 to Clayton on 7/05 payday.

My car's no show piece, but I'd love to check out the other machinery.

I believe the show-n-shine is Aug 24th in Harrison. Bring your car out. Mines not a a show piece either but I enter it to support the club. Besides, you can't see the dirt on the car when I'm doing a 11.38 run so who cares. ;) :D

Hope to see all of you guys there.

WAYNE I left my job quit straight out and moved over to vancouver so i lost all your emails and couldnt contact you. glad this worked out! if Mike if you could pick up the old laptop that would be very cool. please let me know. THXS!!!

Sent you an Email

GNBlack - sent you an email, but it bounced back. Sending you a PM.