vibration-help or opinions needed

Sorry I haven't updated. After my last post I had the vigilante rebuilt by Dave husek and the vibration is still there. I still believe it's originating from the rear half of the trans. Maybe a worn output shaft? If you've read from the beginning the trans was rebuilt recently with quality parts. He had no way to spin any of the internals as it seems most trans shops don't. They will only quote to replace the back half internals at the price of over 2k. I have no more time or money too invest,so the car is in the for sale section. If you read from the beginning you'll see all things that were done. Thanks again for the advise/opinions

I think I found your issue as I fixed my issue
This weekend! You have the same Moser street axels that I have. The Brake drums where not completely fitting flush on to the axels if you look at the axels it looks like they did not mill the hub all the way flush and left about 1/16 x 1/8 of a ridge. I have a set of aluminum drums I put them on my CNC and opened them up by 3/16 and now they are flush and vibration is completely gone.
I put my drums on backwards then put a feeler gauge between drum and axel.

I think I found your issue as I fixed my issue
This weekend! You have the same Moser street axels that I have. The Brake drums where not completely fitting flush on to the axels if you look at the axels it looks like they did not mill the hub all the way flush and left about 1/16 x 1/8 of a ridge. I have a set of aluminum drums I put them on my CNC and opened them up by 3/16 and now they are flush and vibration is completely gone.
I put my drums on backwards then put a feeler gauge between drum and axel.
Glad you found it. Good fix.