VFN or Glasstek

Heavy D

Any opinions on either. Both make fine products and are local to me. They both have a hood I want. Looking for feedback.

I only have experience with a Glastek hood that I put on a Camaro. The body shop said it was the best fitting fiberglass hood they'd seen, and needed minimal prep work.

call Holly Hartline @ 1-321-722-1563 absolutely the best fiberglass hood for a T/R. it's to bad that the company that makes them for her is RACIST & don't make a hood for a Pontiac!!! as for VFN... my body man has SEVERAL hrs in my hood to make it fit, & it's still a POS!!

Arent Glasstek and VFN related? I have the first bolt on hood that VFN made for the turbo regal .They used my factory hood for the mold. I bolted it on and it looked real nice. To bad my car wasnt black because it looked mint. The only part that sucked is the rear trim wont fit on it. The bump on this hood is a little taller I was told. looked the same to me. The best part of VFN is they are 5 blocks from my house:biggrin: R.I.P CARL

Any opinions on either. Both make fine products and are local to me. They both have a hood I want. Looking for feedback.

Are you looking at a cowl hood?

My car is at the paint shop now and I'm thinking of putting on the Glasstek 2" cowl before they spray it.

He said the last Glasstek hood he installed needed a lot of work to make it fit correctly. He told me Harwood hoods are nice, but I don't think they make a hood for the Regals.

Yes 4 inch cowl hood, this ones actually for my 87 Grand Prix. I am also going to put one on my GN next year.

Have Had 2 Glasstech hoods, very happy with both (stock GN bolt on / 6" cowl lift off"). Have a friend with a VFN bolt on stock GN glass hood, his seems to be less rigid than mine, but also fit very well.