Veterans Day Specials

Dennis Kirban

Again a special thanz goes out to all my fellow vets. Plus to all those that continue to serve. I did my small part 1965-68 which included a one year stint in Vietnam which was simply called a conflict and not a war yet the death toll topped 50,000.

Most of you know the drill. Refer to the letter number code and its best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with your request. All prices includes UPS ground to any of the basic 48 states.
Descriptions are accurate as I don't mess with photos unless noted. Paypal is the method of payment.

11-A I got 2 good used tested original GM brake accumulator bowls The bow has been resprayed satin black so no wording shows on them. Clean looking. Great to has as a spare and cheap at $54 each. I sold out of the other used ones at the GS Nationals.

11-B Got a good used stock turbo cast elbow just $28.

11-C Got a good used factory original battery hold down just $18

11-D Super nice used rearview mirror with perfect mirror correct one for all 1984-1987 Turbo Regals $24 each. I have 6 of them. Hard to find with good clear mirror glass.

11-E I got set of 4 super mint 1986-1987 Grand National center caps for the wheels 3 look brand new 4th one looks brand new also but has small hair line crack on the center medallion price is $98 for all 4. These are exactly as described. If I had GM boxes they would pass for brand new.

11-F Optional used complete map reading lamp. Bonus is you get second one for spare parts just $28 owns it. Should work, includes entire housing and base plate etc.

11-G I have a redone speedo that reads 40,852. Has my 145 decal on it, so its ready to go. Price is $110.

11-H Similar to above only this one reads 62,830 miles again new face 145 decal and been redone Again just $110.

11-J I have a brand new cast finned rear end cover has a GN emblem glued to the back. We used to sell these years ago. All hardware and magnetic drain plug included. No gasket just $88 buys it. Yes its for the 8.5 rear end used on all our 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. Fits with stock cross flow muffler. We can provide a photo of this if needed.

11-K I got one used flip down stay down license plate bracket just $24 owns it. One of the best cheap upgrades you can make.

End of deals.....parts are scarce. Even at GS Nationals this year I did not see much of anything in good used parts.

Be sure to check out our list of Christmas specials on our website. If you don't already email me to get on our free weekly Turbo inner circle emails. It goes out every Wednesday afternoon. The only one that comes out every week.

Seems winter is already packing an early punch through the central part of the country.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Thanks for your service from a Gulf War Vet. The Vietnam Vets never received the respect and honor they derserve. I hope our country can make up for that some day.

Dennis

Thanks from the kind words from ine Vet to another....HOOAH...

2nd on the rear end cover pending pics please.

Johnathan

Appreciate the response sending photo of rear end cover to person that sent personal email to me first tomorrow from work.

already got map lites on hold for customer, sold the center caps, got the 60,000 speedo on hold for payment, battery hold down been sold.

went to Applebees tonite even though the dinner I had was not part of the free meals being offered to Vets they gave it to me free.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis Thank you for your service!! Much appreciated from a Gulf war vet , my brother and I were both positioned in the Gulf war, he got to play more in the sandbox than myself, but we sure enjoyed sending the Air campaign before ground troops went in. I'll send an email, interested in the diff cover. 11-J

you wouldn't happen to have a brake pressure switch to go with the ball do you? BTW, I am representing Air Force (2001-2008). Been contracting overseas since I got out.