VERY VERY SAD !!!!! 30,000 MILE TTA 1 owner :(

ttaowner

unloved tta 001.JPG
unloved tta 014.JPG

this is a 1 owner 30,000 mile car that has not been loved. the story i was given is the original owner has $40,000 in it and thinks its worth $10,000 he came down to $9500 and some other idiot offered him $8800. very very sad. my buddy called me last night and told me the existence of this car and i couldnt believe it so i went today and got the story i am telling you from the friend of the owner. the car sat out in his yard/parking lot not moved for 12 years. the friend had it towed to the garage and they freed up the turbo and got it running . they beat the crap out of it and now its not running right and kinda skipping. he was asking me about the coil i told him probably the maf sensor but the more i think about it the boost line probably rotted off and probably popped a headgasket. the owner als has the owners kit.

i really cant get over how many tta's are here in CT there are at least 15 i know about and i'm sure i dont know about them all

Attachments

• unloved tta 002.JPG
    unloved tta 002.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,073
  • unloved tta 016.JPG
    unloved tta 016.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 631
  • unloved tta 011.JPG
    unloved tta 011.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 586
  • unloved tta 007.JPG
    unloved tta 007.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 574
  • unloved tta 009.JPG
    unloved tta 009.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 548
  • unloved tta 022.JPG
    unloved tta 022.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 518
more pics. car also still had the lexan t tops

Attachments

• unloved tta 008.JPG
    unloved tta 008.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 494
  • unloved tta 024.JPG
    unloved tta 024.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 477
  • unloved tta 012.JPG
    unloved tta 012.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 503
  • unloved tta 013.JPG
    unloved tta 013.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 499
  • unloved tta 015.JPG
    unloved tta 015.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 510
  • unloved tta 019.JPG
    unloved tta 019.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 495
  • unloved tta 010.JPG
    unloved tta 010.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 459
  • unloved tta 005.JPG
    unloved tta 005.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 453
  • unloved tta 021.JPG
    unloved tta 021.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 446
So now what? It's in the hands of dumb and dumber?

Where the car is at ( friends) has been telling him to sell it !!! He knows his friend is stupid for not letting it go!!! The guy I talked with was super nice and we talked for about 45 minutes. He was a mustang guy tho.

The guy who owns the car should just let it go !!!

I have a thing for TTAs. Never had one but I like them. If I didn't like the GN more, I'd have one in a heartbeat. I was really surprised that the paint came off the hood and roof like that. Looks like someone started sanding on it. That car can be saved but it would take a small pile of $$ amd alot of detail work.

I'm interested in it
Please let me know
She needs more friends

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1385432364537.jpg
    1385432364537.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 289
I have a thing for TTAs. Never had one but I like them. If I didn't like the GN more, I'd have one in a heartbeat. I was really surprised that the paint came off the hood and roof like that. Looks like someone started sanding on it. That car can be saved but it would take a small pile of $$ amd alot of detail work.

I like both that's why I have both! I also like gnx's but they are somewhat out of my budget. I could sell a few cars and get a entry level one but I like my other cars better.

There is no better time to get a tta than now ! Obviously the 1 pictured isn't a good deal but there are plenty for sale currently. The handle better and stop better than all my turbo buicks stock compared to stock. The only things about the tta I like less is the trunk vs hatch. Our nearest track is 100 miles away and we usually drive there so with the tta you need to put down card board to put your slicks on and jack etc... No worries about that with a trunk with the regals. Other than that my only other complaint is some specialty parts unique to the tta

I'm interested in it
Please let me know
She needs more friends

$10,000-$9500 and you may be able to buy it. I was told he turned down $8800.

If you want the contact # of where its at currently I provide it if your serious. Owners kits I guess are worth around $2000 from what I hear and he supposedly has it still if that helps justify the price

He has $40,000 in it?....Does that include the car when it was new? Wait, that still doesn't add up. Sure looks like a bone stock TTA to me, but hell I don't know.

The $40,000 was probably after financing.

I have all the paperwork on 1 of my 2 tta's and mine after financing was $52,000 interest rate was 14.75% back then. They tacked on $7500 on it just because the could and sticker was $30,000 plus... Add in taxes

Not worth what he is asking IMHO. What a mess. It looks like it must have had water inside it - maybe from a t top leak judging by the crap built up on the gauge lens.

I guess it's how bad something wants it, unfortunately over the years I've seen quite a few GN's looking close to that that guys turned into show cars. BUT looks like a lot of work.

I think it's worth $5000 for the car .the owners kit is worth whatever the market will bring$1000-$2000 I guess from what I heard

It would probably take 20 to 25K just to bring her back, especially if the engine is shot.