Very Sad News:please Read.........

I'm a newb to the turbo Buick world, but I had the pleasure of knowing Eric and having his stellar transmission building skills applied to my 73 AMX and 79 Trans Am. Dynotech was in my hometown of Manville NJ, and Eric was always available for everything from a quick "hi" when I was just passing through, to a big "come on in, ya gotta see this!" when he had something cool cookin'. Which was all the time. And I remember us laughing our butts off while talking about how the AMC guys were gonna flip when I busted out the news that I had one of Eric's 2004Rs backing up an AMC engine. I was really sorry to see him head back to LI, but I knew how much his commute sucked, and how he needed more space. And I wish I coulda gotten over there to see the new shop before he passed. He was on my mind yesterday, as I was driving my AMX through town on it's way to winter storage. I stopped in front of the old Dynotech shop and said a prayer for Eric and his family. I guess God just needed a good tranny man to build some bullet proof trannies for his heavenly hot rods.

I never noticed this thread, I usually just check pm's and my subscribed threads although im late to hear this it hurts just as bad. I cant believe this. Eric was a great guy to work with. He built my tranny for me and its weird cause his great work kept me from finding out this bad news. Spent hours in his shop talkin and learning. This is horrible.... My thoughts and prayers go out to his family:(

vary sad did not know him but knew of his shop and awsome work sorry for your loss

:frown:

Eric drive your turbo buick down the golden paved streets in heaven R.I.P (race in peace.)

I remember him driving up and meeting me and Joey at Thruway diner in New Rochelle I was having the trans rebuilt on the GN and eric entrusted me to deliver I think 4 or 5 GN trannies up to Jack

I took the back seat out of my Galant and we got them all to fit the trannies were probably worth as much as my car

Real nice guy RIP

I have his Hi-Pro trans in my car right now...He was hands down one of the best Trans builders of this era...super nice and a pleasure to deal with, he built my trans in a week...:eek:...talk about fast, and 2 years later it shifts just as hard as the day I installed it....Eric you are missed buddy...:redface:

i have his hi-pro trans in my car right now...he was hands down one of the best trans builders of this era...super nice and a pleasure to deal with, he built my trans in a week...:eek:...talk about fast, and 2 years later it shifts just as hard as the day i installed it....eric you are missed buddy...:redface:

rip buddy...miss you..:(

This is sad news, but I would like to think of a new beginning for all of us. We hope that you will continue to give us your love and support that you guys have done in the past. I would like to thank every one of you.

Sick ****ing spammer get lost!!