VERY rare Kenne Bell headers, PT71-GTQ and TiAL V44 wastegate. All 4 bolt

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
Up for sale are my VERY rare Kenne Bell headers, a PT71-GTQ turbo, and TiAl V44 44mm external wastegate. This is a complete kit to convert to a T4 4-bolt turbo setup with all fabrication work done and custom fit to our Buicks. The turbo sits in the stock location allowing you to use any existing intercooler and intake/cold air kit.

The 3 bolt flange that came on the headers was cut off and replaced with a 4 bolt flange, and a pipe welded to use the TiAL v44 wastegate. I still have the 3 bolt flange that will be shipped with the headers in case you want to run TSM or use your existing 3-bolt turbo. The headers also have an EGT bung beneath the wastegate pipe (see pic 1 or 4).

The turbo has a 4" inlet and 3" outlet. It did not smoke when removed but has a slight axial shaft play. I cant recall if it was like this when I put it on but wanted to mention this. There is almost zero radial play (wheels do NOT hit either inner housing opening even with pressure applied).

The TiAL wastegate is currently on ebay but I will end the auction early if someone wants on here wants it. TiAL 44mm 44 mm V44 polished wastegate and extra spring:eBay Motors (item 280388795663 end time Sep-02-09 18:11:13 PDT)

I also have the 90 degree 3.5" downpipe elbow as seen in the last pic that I am willing to throw in for free if someone wants to buy all three parts. It already has the vband flange to mount to the turbo and a WBO2 bung.

Headers: $400
Turbo: $650 ($1200 new)
Wastegate: $225 ($375 new)

or all for $975 SHIPPED!

kb1.jpg

kb2.jpg

kb3.jpg

kb4.jpg

kb5.jpg

t1.JPG

t2.JPG

t3.JPG

t4.JPG

t5.JPG

first on headers, just need to get home to see pics better. what's your price on headers and gate? shipped to 91606? interested in both if the price is right.....thanks!!
pm a price if you want, I will be home by 10 pm or so.

I planned on buying the kb knock off headers anyways, and the exact same gate. may as well try and kill two birds with one stone. You need that turbo Alvaro? maybe we can work something out!

thinking

I planned on buying the kb knock off headers anyways, and the exact same gate. may as well try and kill two birds with one stone. You need that turbo Alvaro? maybe we can work something out!

i was looking at the headers and turbo don't need a gate i've got one already no big deal.

ELKY is 2nd in line (a phone call from a local beat ya)
ALVAROG is 3rd
I also just had a 4th person offer $600 for the headers alone. Im beginning to think I priced them way too low. I will reply if deal 1 falls through on Monday.

WOW.....somebody paid $260 for the gate on ebay! Plus $12 shipping. Plus $45 for both missing flanges shipped, and another $30 shipped for the vacuum pieces! thats $347 and they got for $350 new! I hope the guy who bought it, was also the guy who offered $600 for the headers!!!

I'm ready to stop trying to buy things on here, always get undercut it seems.:eek:

WOW.....somebody paid $260 for the gate on ebay! Plus $12 shipping. Plus $45 for both missing flanges shipped, and another $30 shipped for the vacuum pieces! thats $347 and they got for $350 new! I hope the guy who bought it, was also the guy who offered $600 for the headers!!!

I'm ready to stop trying to buy things on here, always get undercut it seems.:eek:

You werent undercut, the headers and turbo sold to the guy that contacted me first like I told you - DR BOOST (Surej) who lives 30 minutes from me. I didnt sell to guy who offered 600 a few days later.

And maybe the gate sold to someone who doesnt need the flanges or fittings?

Oh, and just because I listed the headers for x dollars doesnt mean they arent worth more. Try and find a nice set of Kenne Bell headers for sale right now. Can you? Didnt think so....

I never said the headers were not worth what you were asking or more. I just find it convenient that you wait to post they were sold, only after somebody new to this thread asks a few days later. I have waited for a response being second in line to a supposed PM, when all you had to do was pm me they were sold. I will find a decent set of headers, they come up every so often. thanks!
(second time in a month the wool was pulled on me) :)

I never said the headers were not worth what you were asking or more. I just find it convenient that you wait to post they were sold, only after somebody new to this thread asks a few days later. I have waited for a response being second in line to a supposed PM, when all you had to do was pm me they were sold. I will find a decent set of headers, they come up every so often. thanks!
(second time in a month the wool was pulled on me) :)

Are you serious?

I told you that you were SECOND in line (see above). I was finally able to meet up with DR BOOST YESTERDAY so he could look at them in person and seal the deal. They werent SOLD until yesterday. What do you not understand??

I understand what your saying. I think a lot of confusion would be avoided if sales were made by posting in the thread, instead of by pm. If somebody is to offer more money etc., by pm, who would know who's first unless the can see who posted first? Not saying this is what happened to this deal, but seems has been happening a lot on here. Im just not happy with loosing deals to PM's. There is nothing wrong with following through with payment and private matters through pm's, but I think sales should be...Ill take it! and from there would follow the first come first serve order. Sorry for the rant, hope you understand!

Big J next time offer 1000.00 ill take them.i sure question somethings that happen here sometimes but what can you do good luck next time around have a good day.

Al