Very nice aluminum core support

RUQWIKR

For sale is a very nice aluminum core support that came off my 86 turbo Regal I sold my friend a couple of months ago. We put the car much closer to stock than it was, and off this came. He was going to keep it and put it on his race car GN, but decided not to in order to spend money elsewhere. Plus, he owes me a bit more $.

Anyways, it is the nicest of the many I have found for me and my friends, and nicer than the good one I sold not too long back. Price is $350 SHIPPED in the lower 48 to a HOME or BUSINESS address (no P.O. boxes)...shipping is $50-$80 due to dimensional weight applied on the oversized box. PayPal is okay but ONLY to confirmed addresses. If you are near the Dallas area, $300 cash if we meet up.

Price is firm as of now as I am not desperate. I always pack well and ship promptly, and have great feedback. Thanks.

Attachments

• Front view alum core support 20 percent resized.JPG
    Front view alum core support 20 percent resized.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 324
  • Rear view alum core support 20 percent resized.JPG
    Rear view alum core support 20 percent resized.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 321
Forgot to mention, that the driver's side headlamp opening area has already been trimmed nicely for a 3.75" - 4" flex tube running to your oversized air filter behind the bumper like lots of us run.

$350 shipped...if you have a FedEx or UPS account #, it's $300 and I can bill the shipping to your account # if you'd like.

Please give me more information about what has been trimmed. How close to perfent is this piece? My 87 front end is completely open, and am willing to make the swap. Not trying to make things difficult, just looking for practical advice.
Thanks, DGC

Please give me more information about what has been trimmed. How close to perfent is this piece? My 87 front end is completely open, and am willing to make the swap. Not trying to make things difficult, just looking for practical advice.
Thanks, DGC

When we have put these on, do it with the car on ALL FOUR WHEELS, and NOT on jackstands. This way, the front end will be sagging, or not, based on normal ride height and weight distribution. Some times, in certain places, you have to shim or put washers under a fastener or under the core, other times, not. It will look stock once you get it in. Here's a pic showing where slight trimming is needed for oversized air filter hoses. Take care. Dave

Attachments

• Front view alum core support 30 percent resized.jpg
    Front view alum core support 30 percent resized.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 255
Will entertain a reasonable offer...I'm asking what others are for ones that don't look near as nice as this one looks AND is...