Vegas Race

Stealthfxxr

How many people plan on attending the Vegas race this year? Just gauging intrest on weather or not i'll go.

I wish I were that close !

:D Be there. It is a great time had by all. With the track sooooo close to the downtown area, there is always something to do. The track was in excellent condition last year and the people were great. Grab a few friends and make the trip. You'll have a blast. I drove out from eastern OHIO last year and will make the trek again. It is definately worth the effort. Hope to see you there.

John Schmidt
BPG #1003

You have to go....

So far things are going slow.....but I m trying to lock 100 rooms at a good rate....sort of pitting one hotel against another....looks like it will be mainstreet station again....but thats not confirmed and we don t have a deal yet.....

Interest seems to be very high.......GS's are welcome and will have there own bracket.....and guys like John Schmidt make it worth it just to see their passes....(7.92 in his opel last year)

Gallina will hopefully make it........and he did set the ss/dx record at 8.02......and I m pretty sure Race Jase will be back to defend his title.....and maybe try for another 9.9 something with some altitude.......:eek:

I hope the northwest guys will make the trek again.....shoot me an email if you planing on it.....Trry Ryan, Ryan Guy, Geno? anyone?