VDO oil pressure sender/gauge

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
Does the sending unit that comes with the VDO electrical oil pressure gauge have one terminal on it or two?

Only one wire needs to be run from the sending unit to the "S" terminal of the gauge correct? Then the "+" to power source, "-" to ground? What about light? Is that incorperated in the power wire?

The light will have its own wires that go to ground and a switched source or the dash lights so it only comes on when the parking/headlights are on. I wired mine so they are on whenever the ign is on, made it a little easier.

Doesnt make sense with my VDO gauge. It has 3 little prongs, and one threaded prong. The one threaded prong is the positive one I think, and its a part of one of the flat prongs. The other two flat prongs are negative and "S", I guess for sender. There isnt anything that would be just lights, like most gauges normally have a lights or acc's lead to go to the dash light circuit.

I'll double check it tomorrow.

So do I have my terminals correct in my initial post, as far as what connects to what? Going to hook this thing up soon, since I still have it laying around.

My car is in the shop right now and I can not get to it. I will look and post back as soon as I can look, but i might be several days.