Vasectomy Blues!!!

I got neutered last year...
It went so easy i couldn't believe I'd waited so long. wish I would have got it done YEARS ago...
The secret is to STAY OFF your feet like the doc says

Mine went so easy I told the Doc I'd come back yearly for one just to be safe. :D

Congrat's on the smooth operation. I've heard that's a lot safer than anything that can be done surgically on the wife's end, is that right?
For some reason, whenever I hear about it, I always think about the Home Improvement episode about it when the hardware store says: "best thing about it...anytime, anywhere." You know what he meant. ;)

Mine SUCCKKED..
Those BOOBS in the office working there never told me I could take a tranqulizer until the moment I got on the table.

The Doc was pissed because someone cancelled so they called me in early. He was ranting & raving about the cancellation.
So I said point blank: You are not going to VENT while working on me. He stopped realizing that I noticed.

I did not try the peas but Ice paks helped.. & if anyone tells you you will be fine in 24 hrs they are FULL of BS.. 4 to 5 days..:mad:

oh no not me, I had a dog done but this old fellow is keeping his nuts hooked up. I am fat enough with out having this done. My bother-n- law had his done and he fatten up and calmed way down. Kinda like a cut dog does, he want jump the fence anymore!!!

Keeping my nuts like they came!!!:eek:

HA HA
Hyper, getting your berries cut has nothing to do with getting fat ans settling down (even in dogs). That's a myth...just ask my wife!

I wish I would have had mine done years ago...would have avoided an oops...
Happy to have my youngest daughter, not happy who I had her with.
Great kid, baaddddd Ex.

Wish i would of taken it easy...

I wish i would of taken it easy like the doc said. I asked the doc after the operation"when can i have sex again?" he said"anytime but you won't feel like it for a week or so." Yeah right!!! I woke up the next morning not feeling to bad and thought well i feel like it and I DID IT. Needless to say i was out of work for a week and i couldn't even stand up straight:eek: Man that stuff hurt me. Later, Frank:cool:

Reminds me of a T-Shirt I saw 30 years ago. At the top it said Vasectomy. Below that were 2 oranges but instead of the words Sunkist on them it said Funkist. Below that were the words "All juice, no seed." I wonder how many they sold.

If anybody is stupid enough to get a vasectomy, then I guess it's a good thing their genes aren't being carried on.

JUST KIDDING! ;)

You guys are killin me:D I think it should be mandatory in some cases!! Now I got to get back to eating and my recliner! See ya!

Originally posted by lyonsd
If anybody is stupid enough to get a vasectomy, then I guess it's a good thing their genes aren't being carried on.

JUST KIDDING! ;)

HEY I've already got 5 kids...ALL GIRLS
I had to stop myself!

A good friend of mine pulled a 460 out of an Ambulance 2 hours after getting his :) This was a VAN guys. No small feat in and of itself!

Mike
Contemplating getting cut but too chickensh*t to date!